Katawa Refrences

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ParagonTerminus

Re: Katawa Refrences

Post by ParagonTerminus »

The FNC "Yamaku". is my newest ship in FTL

Those rebel scum won't know what hit 'em.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Potato

Post by Potato »

In (yet another) attempt to crack the moronically-outdated game known as Dwarf Fortress (and with some file editing), all of the KS cast are now dwarves. Kenji is as loopy as ever.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ParagonTerminus

Sooo the FNC Yamaku crashed and burned quite badly ;_;

Official thread TBR later

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Potato wrote:In (yet another) attempt to crack the moronically-outdated game known as Dwarf Fortress (and with some file editing), all of the KS cast are now dwarves. Kenji is as loopy as ever.
Oh good, because we need to give kenji bombs and a sharp tool... Good going :lol: bombs may be from a different game but I'm rolling with it
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
ParagonTerminus

RandomPerson wrote:
Potato wrote:In (yet another) attempt to crack the moronically-outdated game known as Dwarf Fortress (and with some file editing), all of the KS cast are now dwarves. Kenji is as loopy as ever.
Oh good, because we need to give kenji bombs and a sharp tool... Good going :lol: bombs may be from a different game but I'm rolling with it
As BeeFhGhost wisely put it...

"Take any boy-meets-girl anime, and stick Kenji in as the main character. Anime is now AWESOME."

Potato

Post by Potato »

RandomPerson wrote:
Not sure if there are bombs. But there's plenty of booze (never enough), a lot of magma (for problem-solving/evictions), a tendency toward manic violence...Oh, and it's entirely possible to dig straight into hell itself and unleash demons upon the land.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.