Daddy? Why Doesn't Mommy Have Arms?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Daddy? Why Doesn't Mommy Have Arms?

Post by Potato »

Zarys wrote:
Potato wrote:I learned how to sign the days of the week because my kind-of-ex-but-also-kind-of-not-sometimes (it's ridiculously fucking complicated) works at a daycare and one of the many horrendously-dumb-yet-catchy songs she sings to the little ones (most of which are ingrained into my brain to the point I sometimes sing them in the shower without noticing) is about the days of the week and accompanied by signs.

I continue to maintain that I'd really rather just write stuff down given the option. :lol:
At least you have a ex. (Good thing, except if your first love is your true love like Hisao) :mrgreen:
...I'm going back to bed. :cry:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I hope that you're kidding.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Potato

Post by Potato »

Zarys wrote:I hope that you're kidding.
About going back to bed, yes.

The other thing, not so much. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Potato wrote:
Zarys wrote:I hope that you're kidding.
About going back to bed, yes.

The other thing, not so much. :lol:
I'm sure you will relive something as well, a day.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Potato

Post by Potato »

I can't quite decipher the meaning of that sentence. But also this is veering toward PM territory or at least different thread territory. :lol:

By the way, the answer to the thread question is "Your fatass aunt Misha ate them."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

In the sense how I think your first relantionship will not necessarily remained unmatched, still hope !
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Potato wrote:I can't quite decipher the meaning of that sentence. But also this is veering toward PM territory or at least different thread territory. :lol:

By the way, the answer to the thread question is "Your fatass aunt Misha ate them."
How dare you Sir? How dare you?
Misha is not fat, she is well endowed. Stop calling her mean names!

Also, this thread is steering from Rin's children's awkward questions for a while now.
Zarys wrote:In the sense how I think your first relantionship will not necessarily remained unmatched, still hope !
Yup. First relationships can be remembered fondly or horribly I think. It depends on how they end, if they do of course.

Actually, now that I think about it. My first girlfriend was a walking mass of complexes. I think I was too. We both grew together in the few months we dated, and overcame some of our problems.
Those memories are surprisingly giving me some KS-like vibes, for some reason. Actually I'm not even mad, that's amazing. I remembered it after playing the game, not while playing it.
Damn...
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."