Why Does Hisao spend all his time with Mutou?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Why Does Hisao spend all his time with Mutou?

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote:Seriously, why everyone older than 30 hate you ? personally it's more mutual avoiding since we aren't the same generation. (so not many thing to speak about or ocassions to meeting)
I'm just referring to the fact that if someone says they've never watched any of the old episodes, they will generally talk down to you :P just a joke, is all
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Esscuze meh.

I mhde a beht dat I wood tahke a shotte uhv vodkah fer every Dokter Hoo referenz heer

Dunt mind meh
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

All of Dr. Who is bad. Bring it.

And Hisao probably spends so much time with Mutou because he's Mutou's personal cockgobbler. Hey, blame the fanfiction.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Khalego wrote:And Hisao probably spends so much time with Mutou because he's Mutou's personal cockgobbler.
Why wouldn't Mutou eat his own roosters?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
Khalego wrote:And Hisao probably spends so much time with Mutou because he's Mutou's personal cockgobbler.
Why wouldn't Mutou eat his own roosters?
Someone told him they were fowl once, now he won't touch them :D
Oddball wrote:
metalangel wrote:I am so sick of hearing about Doctor Fucking Who. Especially from neophytes who've jumped into the godawful reboot (Eccleston onwards) and think it's the greatest thing ever. Every transit shelter here has a poster about the new Doctor. Every other dating profile, Arsebook post and meme seems to involve it. I've seen people with TARDIS TATTOOS for god's sake.

All the wonderful things British television has produced over the years, and this is what the beginning of the 21st century will be known for.

/rant
I'm with you on modern Dr. Who.

Now old Doctor Who where it was faily obvious that filmed on a budget of maybe five bucks an episode and had Doctors that were more interested in being weird and quirky than being good looking and sexy? that was gold.
I'm not old enough to have even watched any of them first time round, but they've recently been showing repeats on the William Hartnell/Patrick Troughton ones, and although the sets are interesting and the monsters are kinda hilarious, they're great fun and still quite dark on occasion.

For the record though, I did like the Eccleston series. Sorry.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Atario

Post by Atario »

LordMarluxia wrote:Now I always thought that the japanese system seems a lot more efficent in this regard.
Students crawling all over the school, losing their stuff in the classrooms, then they don't know in which one their were just half an hour ago. It's such a pain in the ass.
Even though the Portuguese school system is similar (in terms of years and stuff) I really hoped I just had to stay in a single classroom all the time. It was hard making up escapes routes from almost every classroom in the school.
The downside is that it means all students must take the same set of classes as everyone else in the room. Doable in a system with few-to-no electives. In the US, we tend to have a lot of those, so, student stampede each period it is!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
LordMarluxia wrote:Now I always thought that the japanese system seems a lot more efficent in this regard.
Students crawling all over the school, losing their stuff in the classrooms, then they don't know in which one their were just half an hour ago. It's such a pain in the ass.
Even though the Portuguese school system is similar (in terms of years and stuff) I really hoped I just had to stay in a single classroom all the time. It was hard making up escapes routes from almost every classroom in the school.
The downside is that it means all students must take the same set of classes as everyone else in the room. Doable in a system with few-to-no electives. In the US, we tend to have a lot of those, so, student stampede each period it is!
I once handled timetabling for a school of about 2000+ students. We had elective blocks (with stampedes) as well as fixed blocks (stay in form room). Some teachers had homerooms for subjects like sciences (in the labs) or languages. The timetabling process always took at least two months.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Khalego wrote:Hey, blame the fanfiction.
Is it fanfiction when one of the devs writes it?
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Atario wrote:
Well... only in Highschool (and by highschool I mean 10th, 11th and 12th grade) we get elective subjects. From 5th grade to 9th grade we all have the exact same subjects (bar special occasions where we go to the lab).

Even from 10th grade onwards, we only have 4 electives depending on our chosen area.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:
Khalego wrote:Hey, blame the fanfiction.
Is it fanfiction when one of the devs writes it?
Are you saying Pedagogy is canon
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

The only romance with Mutou I can accept to see canon is this.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

You make it sound like Pedagogy is a romance.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

bhtooefr wrote:You make it sound like Pedagogy is a romance.
Isn't it ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I looked up pedagogy... it's just the art of teaching. Why are we using it like a naughty word?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.