Why Does Hisao spend all his time with Mutou?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Re: Why Does Hisao spend all his time with Mutou?

Post by LordMarluxia »

Munchenhausen wrote:
poopooface wrote:Why Does Hisao spend all his time with Mutou?
If you could hang out with David Tennant on a daily basis, wouldn't you? :P
You should have just said that he hangs out with Dr. Who/Barty Crouch.

Now I always thought that the japanese system seems a lot more efficent in this regard.
Students crawling all over the school, losing their stuff in the classrooms, then they don't know in which one their were just half an hour ago. It's such a pain in the ass.
Even though the Portuguese school system is similar (in terms of years and stuff) I really hoped I just had to stay in a single classroom all the time. It was hard making up escapes routes from almost every classroom in the school.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Khalego wrote:Dr. Who's pretty terrible and it's all I'd hear about. :P
With that attitude good sir, you shall never be welcomed in the fair nation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! Doctor Who is one of our finest cultural exports and we shall defend it to the death! :wink:

EDIT: Just realised that the uploader of the above video has William Hartnell's Doctor as their avatar! What are the fucking odds of that eh? :lol:

Seriously, it compulsory that every Briton has to decide who their favourite Doctor is. The punishment for non compliance is extermination.
Last edited by Rhodri on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:
Khalego wrote:Dr. Who's pretty terrible and it's all I'd hear about. :P
With that attitude good sir, you shall never be welcomed in the fair nation of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! Doctor Who is one of our finest cultural exports and we shall defend it to the death! :wink:

Seriously, it compulsory that every Briton has to decide who their favourite Doctor is. The punishment for non compliance is extermination.
Indeed, we shall rub gold dust into your obviously inhuman orifices, you Doctor-haters! :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I confess I have never watched Doctor Who. :mrgreen:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I am so sick of hearing about Doctor Fucking Who. Especially from neophytes who've jumped into the godawful reboot (Eccleston onwards) and think it's the greatest thing ever. Every transit shelter here has a poster about the new Doctor. Every other dating profile, Arsebook post and meme seems to involve it. I've seen people with TARDIS TATTOOS for god's sake.

All the wonderful things British television has produced over the years, and this is what the beginning of the 21st century will be known for.

/rant
brythain

Post by brythain »

metalangel wrote:rant
Ah well, but the last Doctor I remember clearly was actually Tom Baker. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

metalangel wrote:I am so sick of hearing about Doctor Fucking Who. Especially from neophytes who've jumped into the godawful reboot (Eccleston onwards) and think it's the greatest thing ever. Every transit shelter here has a poster about the new Doctor. Every other dating profile, Arsebook post and meme seems to involve it. I've seen people with TARDIS TATTOOS for god's sake.

All the wonderful things British television has produced over the years, and this is what the beginning of the 21st century will be known for.

/rant
Oh, I thought not to be the only one who seriously consider a Hanako tattoo... :(
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

metalangel wrote:I am so sick of hearing about Doctor Fucking Who. Especially from neophytes who've jumped into the godawful reboot (Eccleston onwards) and think it's the greatest thing ever. Every transit shelter here has a poster about the new Doctor. Every other dating profile, Arsebook post and meme seems to involve it. I've seen people with TARDIS TATTOOS for god's sake.

/rant
I'm with you on modern Dr. Who.

Now old Doctor Who where it was faily obvious that filmed on a budget of maybe five bucks an episode and had Doctors that were more interested in being weird and quirky than being good looking and sexy? that was gold.
Not Dead Yet
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Oddball wrote:Now old Doctor Who where it was faily obvious that filmed on a budget of maybe five bucks an episode and had Doctors that were more interested in being weird and quirky than being good looking and sexy? that was gold.
Which is why I have high hopes for Peter Capaldi when the new series starts next week. He has a 2nd/3rd Doctor vibe about him. Just hope Moffat doesn't keep on fucking things up. He wrote some great stuff when Russell T Davies was in charge of the show, but the second he became the Executive producer and Tennant regenerated into Matt Smith, I've been turned off by the series...but I enjoined the 50th anniversary and the most recent Christmas specials.
Last edited by Rhodri on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

I liked some of the old doctor who episodes, but I did jump on the bandwagon after Eclestan. Before I thought it was alright, now I enjoy.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I never really watched the old episodes cue everyone older than 30 hating me and I started watching with the reboot. I enjoyed them, but TV never really held my attention well in the first place so I sopped watching religiously after a few serieses. As much as the Tumblrites seem to worship him and that gets rather annoying, I can't say I dislike Dr Who. I especially enjoyed Matt Smith's reincarnation, with Tennant being close second :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Munchenhausen wrote:cue everyone older than 30 hating me
Implied that you are loved by some people younger than 30 ? I don't believe it. :mrgreen:
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:cue everyone older than 30 hating me
Implied that you are loved by some people younger than 30 ? I don't believe it. :mrgreen:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Seriously, why everyone older than 30 hate you ? personally it's more mutual avoiding since we aren't the same generation. (so not many thing to speak about or ocassions to meeting)
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise