Hisao's Hair

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Brandon

Hisao's Hair

Post by Brandon »

Man every time I see Hisao's hair it drives me mad its all fine until I see that one piece of hair just sticking up I just want to cut it off. When it comes down to hair everything needs to be perfect for me its just that one strand of hair thats out of line it needs to be straight or put back in line better yet another good question is how do you even do that to your hair! I never seen a hairstyle like that before.
Nicendeth

Re: Hisao's Hair

Post by Nicendeth »

ahoge.txt
brythain

Post by brythain »

Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Mother of God.....
Attachments
Mother of god.png
Mother of god.png (15.71 KiB) Viewed 5733 times
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

I always think of the Little Rascals movie that was released in 1994...
Alfalfa hair much?
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Sort of as a side, is it possible to have multiple ahoge? Hideaki has two that I would call ahoge, but then I don't think he fits the character stereotype associated. Maybe carefree?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Sort of as a side, is it possible to have multiple ahoge? Hideaki has two that I would call ahoge, but then I don't think he fits the character stereotype associated. Maybe carefree?
Mia the yandere did. Does that count?

Also, I had my hair fall like that exactly one time. It was cool, but as soon as the wind blew a little, boom, gone.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Sort of as a side, is it possible to have multiple ahoge? Hideaki has two that I would call ahoge, but then I don't think he fits the character stereotype associated. Maybe carefree?

Also, I had my hair fall like that exactly one time. It was cool, but as soon as the wind blew a little, boom, gone.
Ah Mia <3 She can poison my ravioli any time she likes...
I'm not sure if she fits as such either. Perhaps it can also be used to mean 'unusual'?
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xaredian wrote:I always think of the Little Rascals movie that was released in 1994...
Alfalfa hair much?
Me too.

I personally think Hisao's hair is cute. Unkempt hair is best girl.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Anime hair is (almost) always about a million times better looking than the same thing would be in real life. :|
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:Anime hair is (almost) always about a million times better looking than the same thing would be in real life. :|
The same goes for anime everything.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Brandon wrote:how do you even do that to your hair
You don't. It's a drawing. Not real. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Brandon wrote:Man every time I see Hisao's hair it drives me mad its all fine until I see that one piece of hair just sticking up I just want to cut it off. When it comes down to hair everything needs to be perfect for me its just that one strand of hair thats out of line it needs to be straight or put back in line better yet another good question is how do you even do that to your hair! I never seen a hairstyle like that before.
One: It's called an Ahoge or Idiot Hair.
SpunkySix wrote:
Yes and no. They can have multiple Idiot hairs, but if they're coming from close to each other than that's Antennae Hair
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Steinherz wrote:Yes and no. They can have multiple Idiot hairs, but if they're coming from close to each other than that's Antennae Hair
I see... interesting.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

That would fit Hideaki I think, unless it means 'lighter in intellect' as 'thick as shit' :lol:
I'm not sure it goes as well with Mia the p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶p̶a̶t̶h̶ yandere, so perhaps there it's just a visual quirk :) Still, thanks!