What if Misha and Hanako became best friends?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Klon

Re: What if Misha and Hanako became best friends?

Post by Klon »

Guest Poster wrote:There's also the matter of Misha standing out a lot. (even moreso than a tall blonde like Lilly) The combination of her outrageous hair style, pink hair and LOUD VOICE tends to attract people's attention whenever she's in the room. To someone like Shizune, who likes being at the center of attention and who hates the idea of being ignored, this is very, very good. To someone like Hanako, who hates attention in general and who'd rather be invisible most of the time, this is very, very bad.
Although one could argue that that could work in favour of the friendship. I mean, if you forgive the crudeness, who pays attention to a random scarred girl if a pink blob is going bananas right next to her?

I could see a Misha/Hanako friendship as an option if Lilly is, for whatever reason, out of the picture before Misha and Hanako meet. I mean, if the calming presence of Lilly is not an option for Hanako, she could perhaps go with Misha's energetic flow just to have something to hang on to.
SpunkySix

Re: What if Misha and Hanako became best friends?

Post by SpunkySix »

Klon wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:There's also the matter of Misha standing out a lot. (even moreso than a tall blonde like Lilly) The combination of her outrageous hair style, pink hair and LOUD VOICE tends to attract people's attention whenever she's in the room. To someone like Shizune, who likes being at the center of attention and who hates the idea of being ignored, this is very, very good. To someone like Hanako, who hates attention in general and who'd rather be invisible most of the time, this is very, very bad.
Although one could argue that that could work in favour of the friendship. I mean, if you forgive the crudeness, who pays attention to a random scarred girl if a pink blob is going bananas right next to her?

I could see a Misha/Hanako friendship as an option if Lilly is, for whatever reason, out of the picture before Misha and Hanako meet. I mean, if the calming presence of Lilly is not an option for Hanako, she could perhaps go with Misha's energetic flow just to have something to hang on to.
I feel like she could work as a bubbly pink Trojan horse if Hanako ever decided that she wanted to try branching out too. Misha's kind of a social butterfly, not so much with her grace but in the sense that she'll pretty much talk, (loudly) to anybody within earshot without hesitation, so she could take the pressure off of Hanako as she breaks the ice and meets people all brashly, then introduce Hanako once the conversation had warmed up and make the whole process a little bit easier to cope with. Heck, compared to Misha's... ever so slightly overly outgoing attitude, people might find Hanako's shyness charming.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"