Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Emi's good ending
12%
Emi's bad ending
1%
Hanako's good ending
19%
Hanako's neutral ending
No votes
Hanako's bad ending
1%
Lilly's good ending
26%
Lilly's neutral ending
3%
Rin's good ending
6%
Rin's neutral ending
3%
Rin's bad ending
No votes
Shizune's good/neutral ending
1%
Shizune's & Misha's bad ending
1%
Manly picnic
9%
Un-shown harem ending
17%

Total votes: 77

Pyramid Head

Re: Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Post by Pyramid Head »

I choose to believe Hanako's bad ending is canon. She balls Hisao out, he walks off, and afterwards Hanako begins to sort her life out while Hisao forms a pity relationship with Lilly, who reveals she was Kenji's ex the entire time and that Kenji's madness was spawned from him ruining his chance to sleep with Lilly due to a problem with premature ejaculation.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:To be honest, I think she'd probably be the most affected by Hisao not 'choosing her route' (I don't know what the best wording of that could be) as she does seem to really try to get him into it, supports him, tries to get him to join her and RIn and STILL he doesn't spend more time with her... fuck sake Hisao.
I think Shizune would be more affected. Emi's detached from anything she does as a matter of course (as per her defense mechanism). Shizune is very much entirely focused about how others around her are faring. Always pushing people, always trying to make them happy (albeit often in her own misguided way). They'd both take it as something of a personal failing but Emi, as she is wont to do, would just toss it by the wayside and move on.
I think it'd be roughly equal. Remember, even on Rin's route, she canonically continues to try to get Hisao to run for weeks after she first asks, and is clearly hurt by the fact that he keeps pushing her away. I think they'd both see it as a failing, Emi just might try to hide it more.
Kenji's madness was spawned from him ruining his chance to sleep with Lilly due to a problem with premature ejaculation.
To be fair, I think that if faced with a nude Lilly, a lot of people would have that problem.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

SpunkySix wrote:To be fair, I think that if faced with a nude Lilly, a lot of people would have that problem.

A lot? How many people find 80s bush hot?
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Pyramid Head wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:To be fair, I think that if faced with a nude Lilly, a lot of people would have that problem.

A lot? How many people find 80s bush hot?
Hey, Lilly's bush is perfectly fine! Some people are perfectly okay with hair in that region, too, if you must know.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

azumeow wrote:Hey, Lilly's bush is perfectly fine! Some people are perfectly okay with hair in that region, too, if you must know.

I still find it kind of funny that Lilly was the only one with a bush. Well as far as i could tell, we didn't get a good luck at Misha, but still, even Rin and Hanako shaved. I assumed it was for comfort and hygiene reasons.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I still find it kind of funny that Lilly was the only one with a bush.
I find it perfectly logical that a blind person wouldn't want to shave down there.
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Pyramid Head wrote:
azumeow wrote:Hey, Lilly's bush is perfectly fine! Some people are perfectly okay with hair in that region, too, if you must know.

Well as far as i could tell, we didn't get a good luck at Misha
Well, she does wear a Bush shirt...

And really, it's Lilly. Who cares? She could have it in corn rolls and it'd be cool by me.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:And really, it's Lilly. Who cares? She could have it in corn rolls and it'd be cool by me.
That sounds like corn on the cob...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Emi has a bush too, actually. It's mentioned in one of her H-scenes. Hanako could have one which was obscured by her panties during her H-scene.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:Emi has a bush too, actually. It's mentioned in one of her H-scenes.

The question is, does this relate to canonicity of her ending?
Hein

Post by Hein »

I would have to say that the first ending you got when you first played through feels the most canon, because everything was new and you weren't sure what was going to happen. After playing through the other routes I kind of new what to expect.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Hein wrote:I would have to say that the first ending you got when you first played through feels the most canon, because everything was new and you weren't sure what was going to happen. After playing through the other routes I kind of new what to expect.
I got Kenji's end though... :(
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Hein

Post by Hein »

I don't know if Kenji's end really counts it's more of a detour of the main routes. That would suck to get your first ending like that though, rough. :(
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Guest Poster wrote:Hanako could have one which was obscured by her panties during her H-scene.
Her panties are shoved aside far enough to see that she doesn't have one, though.

(Besides, a purple bush would just look weird.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Any more than a blond one?
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.