Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Emi's good ending
12%
Emi's bad ending
1%
Hanako's good ending
19%
Hanako's neutral ending
No votes
Hanako's bad ending
1%
Lilly's good ending
26%
Lilly's neutral ending
3%
Rin's good ending
6%
Rin's neutral ending
3%
Rin's bad ending
No votes
Shizune's good/neutral ending
1%
Shizune's & Misha's bad ending
1%
Manly picnic
9%
Un-shown harem ending
17%

Total votes: 77

Potato

Re: Which ending do you consider to be the most canon?

Post by Potato »

What if the "burning bush" story in Exodus is just Moses using metaphor to covertly immortalize the time he ate out Hanako?

But yeah, purple would be weird...Like an Asian redhead. It's just not right.
Last edited by Potato on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
d2r

Post by d2r »

MFW this thread has turned into a detailed discussion of the girls' pubises:

To be fair, I understand that it would be awkward to make a "pubic hair discussion thread", but c'mon now. :p
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Hanako could have one which was obscured by her panties during her H-scene.
Her panties are shoved aside far enough to see that she doesn't have one, though.

(Besides, a purple bush would just look weird.)
Someone hasn't watched much hentai :lol:
Guest Poster wrote:Any more than a blond one?
Technically, unless Lilly's eyebrows are also blonde, it should be a darker shade like brown or something (pubic hair generally matches the colour of the eyebrows, not hair on the head)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Popcorn513

Post by Popcorn513 »

Hidden Kenji x Hisao Nakai good ending

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

All endings are canons, KS is a multiverse, each choice causes the division of the reality.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Have I posted in here? I guess not.

Anywho, there's no ending that's more canon than the rest. It simply depends on the decisions you make. If you wind up on Emi's route, that's your canon, and so on.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

I'm kinda sad to say it, but the majority of choices lead to Hisao dying over the school year via being an idiot or Manly Picnic.

Although, I think the most Canon ending for me is Lilly's Good end. It's where my Hisao went naturally and stuff.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

Probably Emi's good ending, with Lilly's good ending as a close second. Mostly because I like those two the most, but I also see them as the most likely to lead to a stable long-term relationship between Hisao and the girl of choice.
Zarys wrote:All endings are canons, KS is a multiverse, each choice causes the division of the reality.
At least until Crisis on Infinite Yamakus, where all of the various universes are condensed down into a single timeline, creating a composite reality where events from the routes are merged. Like we might see Rin being pressured by her family to go to Scotland for an art exhibition. Or Hanako gets whacked out on cold medicine, gets mad at Hisao and throws him out of Emi's house. Or an H-scene where Lilly ties Hisao to a chair while Shizune touches herself in front of him. Etc.

And the only one who remembers all of the original individual universes is Kenji, but everyone just thinks he's crazy.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

El Zilcho wrote: At least until Crisis on Infinite Yamakus, where all of the various universes are condensed down into a single timeline, creating a composite reality where SILLY STUFF!
No, THAT'S where the un-shown harem ending comes from, you fool!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Wouldn't Shizune's endings be the the most cannon, given:

I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Every bad ending is canon.

See, Hisao has his attack after Iwanako's confession, transfers to Yamaku...

Then falls into (and subsequently botches) a relationship with every girl before eventually giving up which would lead to his being expelled or whatever the you-didn't-pick-any-of-the-girls end result is. These games usually have them.

Then the shock of that last ill result jolts him awake in the hospital...He's been in a coma after a sudden onset of arrhythmia, the worry of which allowed Iwanako to get up the courage to confess...So after he's better and back in school, she slips him a note to meet outside...Time loop. ^_^
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

The canon ending is an unseen very good ending in the Hanako Route where Hisao, Hanako and Miki make a threesome.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Zarys wrote:make a threesome.
You mean have a threesome? Or make a sandwich...Oh my...
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

All are non-canon. Turns out Hisao died after having a heart-attack when Iwanako confessed to him. The events after were just hallucinations induced by his dying brain to attempt to give him closure and a reprieve from the pain. MIndblown. All seriousness though;I'd say Emi Good ending, felt more natural as opposed to some other endings.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

YutoTheOrc wrote:All seriousness though;I'd say Emi Good ending, felt more natural as opposed to some other endings.
Mah boi. :)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"