A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Emi ending (spoilers for days)

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:
Atario wrote:laydah awan?
Wait, why would Emi suddenly forget how to speak properly? :P
We'll just twok about dwogs, dwoughtas, cwoffee, ya know, no big whoop…
Now I'm picturing Emi as an elderly Jewish lady and it's killing me...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

All I'm seeing is Martin Scorsese with twintails and stripy socks. It's almost as bad, but I think marginally more hilarious.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I am always nervous of misreading signals and making a move at the wrong time. If you look at Hisao, he is too. Emi has to tell him on the rooftop to kiss her for the first time. Knowing you're both down is almost indescribable, because a huge barrier (real or imagined) is removed.

I also found their banter after those first two scenes convincing and heartfelt. Now that they're out of the passionate moment they are looking at each other in a new light. They've done it, they can't take it back now, nothing will ever change what they shared. Looking at the other person's face and remember looking at it during the steamy clinch. They want more fun but they (as lovers) are still new so that awkwards still lingers.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

metalangel wrote:I am always nervous of misreading signals and making a move at the wrong time. If you look at Hisao, he is too. Emi has to tell him on the rooftop to kiss her for the first time. Knowing you're both down is almost indescribable, because a huge barrier (real or imagined) is removed.
This is pretty much my personal experience with my girlfriend. She pretty much has to make any kind of progression in our relationship because I'm too scared that I'll have misread something and then cock things up. In short, I sympathise with Hisao here A LOT.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Comrade

Post by Comrade »

SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote:
Potato wrote: Wait, why would Emi suddenly forget how to speak properly? :P
We'll just twok about dwogs, dwoughtas, cwoffee, ya know, no big whoop…
What
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Comrade wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Atario wrote: We'll just twok about dwogs, dwoughtas, cwoffee, ya know, no big whoop…
What
Fifteen years after KS takes place, and Proffesor Nakai is faced with a ghost of the past.

She's stood there, leaning seductively against the tool shed, bummed cigarette dangling from her free hand and a clumpy gunt poking out under her shirt.

"Ehhh, Hisao. Lemme jus' pudda lemon in dat schweet liddle tuckus~ cough cough hack cough"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Oh Yiddish...
Well most Jews are not Ashkenazi so that joke went over my head...
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
metalangel wrote:I am always nervous of misreading signals and making a move at the wrong time. If you look at Hisao, he is too. Emi has to tell him on the rooftop to kiss her for the first time. Knowing you're both down is almost indescribable, because a huge barrier (real or imagined) is removed.
This is pretty much my personal experience with my girlfriend. She pretty much has to make any kind of progression in our relationship because I'm too scared that I'll have misread something and then cock things up. In short, I sympathise with Hisao here A LOT.
YES. That's part of the reason I loved their kissing scene, and like Emi in it so much. I am AWFUL with signals and risks, so having somebody perceptive enough to pick up on that would be great, and the sense of humor about it is a bonus.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
YES. That's part of the reason I loved their kissing scene, and like Emi in it so much. I am AWFUL with signals and risks, so having somebody perceptive enough to pick up on that would be great, and the sense of humor about it is a bonus.
*sigh* Yeah, I think there are times when we all could have used that particularly pleasant cluebat.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I'm to the point that even with that very direct application of cluebat, I'd probably still have trouble believing that Emi was interested, and it wasn't just a prank.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:I'm to the point that even with that very direct application of cluebat, I'd probably still have trouble believing that Emi was interested, and it wasn't just a prank.
I'd believe her, but I'd definitely have that creeping thought in the back of my mind.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Comrade wrote:Oh Yiddish...
Well most Jews are not Ashkenazi so that joke went over my head...
...Sorry.

:lol: And I'm with Spunky on the clue thing. But then, I'm paranoid of everyone's intentions all the time.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.