Hanako may not be who we think! (ENORMOUS SPOILERS)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pandas

Re: Hanako may not be who we think! (ENORMOUS SPOILERS)

Post by Pandas »

bhtooefr wrote:And, let me guess, the trees around Yamaku are epileptic?

Actually, an ACTUAL epileptic trees hypothesis makes more sense than this.
So much negativity it's honestly sickening. As posted above, it's not like i''m the only one who think Hanako and Iwakano.
Although there are differences, 90% of them are explained in the forums above anyway.

Although what am i to expect of someone from Ohio.
This state sucks anyway. I'd understand why someone would be so negative.
Did you know Ohio is reported the be the state with the most vulgar and angry "customer service" calls?
Yeah, i live here too and i hate it.
*shrugs*
Go us.
Atario

Post by Atario »

This is kind of hilarious.

Hisao's in the hospital for four months. Iwanako stops visiting Hisao six weeks in. That leaves about three and a half months for Iwanako to:
  • Burn her house down and acquire her injuries
  • Recover in the hospital
  • Enroll at Yamaku
  • Convince Lilly and Miki and Yuuko and Mutou and the nurse and Akira to go along with her invented backstory of being at Yamaku for years
  • Heal enough that her scars plausibly look ten years old
  • Grow her hair out by about a foot and a half
Seems legit.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Pandas

Post by Pandas »

Atario wrote:This is kind of hilarious.

Hisao's in the hospital for four months. Iwanako stops visiting Hisao six weeks in. That leaves about three and a half months for Iwanako to:
  • Burn her house down and acquire her injuries
  • Recover in the hospital
  • Enroll at Yamaku
  • Convince Lilly and Miki and Yuuko and Mutou and the nurse and Akira to go along with her invented backstory of being at Yamaku for years
  • Heal enough that her scars plausibly look ten years old
  • Grow her hair out by about a foot and a half
Seems legit.

As i said, purely a debate topic. Not agreeing with it. It was posted in another forum that these two have strong resemblances and i simply further elaborate.
Theres no saying that her scars look 10 years old.
Because she hasnt even had them for that long.
And the growing her hair out is also quite possible.
As for recovering and enrolling that quickly. It's a good counter argument. Although Hisao seemed to have enrolled immediately. So enrolling wouldn't be an issue.
Also keep in mind i wrote this when i was terribly sick and it was like... 1 or 2 am.
My mind wasn't that open.
Sometimes i jsut get ideas and go with it.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Don't worry, we don't hate you. :lol: We all say wacky things sometimes.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Blanc

Post by Blanc »

Hmm, to be honest I have thought of that too. But it's quite illogical basing on the facts stated before. But among the female leads, Hanako is the closest character to describe Iwanako's characteristics.
Path:
Rin > Emi = Shizune/Misha = Lilly > Hanako
brythain

Post by brythain »

It's ok, nothing was enormously spoiled in this thread. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Pandas

Post by Pandas »

brythain wrote:It's ok, nothing was enormously spoiled in this thread. :)
This made me laugh quite a bit.
IT made me smile. Not sure why.
Someone who finally focused on the good side of it instead of that fact that I made a somewhat logical somewhat illogical thread.

And to the guy who said "we don't hate you"
thank you.
I was honestly become concerned of instantly being an outcast because of a small idea.
;-;
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

But among the female leads, Hanako is the closest character to describe Iwanako's characteristics.
And?

Among the female leads Hanako is also the closest character to describe Dr. Doom's characteristics. That doesn't mean she rules a small European country with an iron fist.
Not Dead Yet
Pandas

Post by Pandas »

Oddball wrote:
But among the female leads, Hanako is the closest character to describe Iwanako's characteristics.
And?

Among the female leads Hanako is also the closest character to describe Dr. Doom's characteristics. That doesn't mean she rules a small European country with an iron fist.
He's not saying im correct. Even i'm not saying im correct.
He's just simply stating a fact.
Nothing more :)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

bhtooefr wrote:And, let me guess, the trees around Yamaku are epileptic?

Actually, an ACTUAL epileptic trees hypothesis makes more sense than this.
WE NEVER HAD VIBRATING TREES IN OUR BACKGROUNDS AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A DIRTY LIAR.

Uhhh... ahem. So yeah, peeps, easy there. Harrumph.

>:3
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oddball wrote:
And?

Wasted potential, devs.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oddball wrote:
And?

>2014
>not owning a small European country
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Oddball wrote:
And?

>2014
>not owning a small European country
I hear you can get a great deal on some Russian land - if you get rid of the protesters.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Pandas wrote:So much negativity it's honestly sickening. As posted above, it's not like i''m the only one who think Hanako and Iwakano.
There are also plenty of people who think the moon landings were staged, airplanes spray mind-controlling drugs/weather controlling chemicals/poison (depending on which nutcase you ask) and that Michael Jackson and Elvis are honeymooning in Hawaii. That doesn't make those theories any less ridiculous.
Theres no saying that her scars look 10 years old.
Yamaku is a school where nurses and doctors abound. They should be able to gauge such stuff. And forging ones own medical records is also not that easily done.
And the growing her hair out is also quite possible.
The rate or speed of hair growth is about 1.25 centimetres or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimetres or 6 inches per year. (Wikipedia)
So Hanako's hair could at most be 4cm long if she was burned at the end of February in the same year.
Not bothering to repeat everything Oddball and Guest Poster already said before me.
Actually this "debate" is not really worth debating at all. Next time you get bored at 2 a.m. I suggest going to sleep.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

When I read this a small part of me died inside. This is so stupid I can't even gather the words necessary to say how stupid it is.

One, she was a little girl when this happened, wtaf. If your crazy enough to try and kill yourself by lighting a house on fire as a little girl, you wouldn't be alive and you have already killed yourself or your in a restraint jacket with padded walls.

Next, how the hell would nobody notice she wasn't there, their school teachers would obviously know if there was an empty seat in the class for a few semesters then suddenly there is a girl with scars on her face and a new name on the register. Then all the kids would know as he would have to say something to them like ' hey by the way theirs a new kid but she's got burns on her face and emotional issues so don't fuck her up.'

Oh and there's one more thing. HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE BREAK INTO A SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN WHO NEED 24/7 NURSING STAFF, I mean seriously, how does she come in steal a room off someone ( and replace their stuff with hers) or sneak all her shit into an empty room without the housing office noticing? Or one of the huge team of nursing staff not even having her file on record and she's claiming she's been there for ages of which she saw many counsellors but nobody notices her.

Seriously sometimes just think
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)