Side characters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: Side characters

Post by Oddball »

I think given Hisao's enthusiasm about reading, he could have gotten on quite well with Akio what with him being in the Literature Club
Unless of course they had completely different tastes and personalities.
Not Dead Yet
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Oddball wrote:
I think given Hisao's enthusiasm about reading, he could have gotten on quite well with Akio what with him being in the Literature Club
Nn, I suppose that would be pretty important as well. When meeting new people though, any common ground gives you a bit more of a chance of integrating with them.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Nn, I suppose that would be pretty important as well. When meeting new people though, any common ground gives you a bit more of a chance of integrating with them.
"Hi there, I'm Hisao, and a football to the chest will give me a heart attack and potentially kill me!"
"Hi, Hisao! I'm Akio and a football to the chest will break all of my ribs and potentially kill me too!"

With friends like these..!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:"Hi there, I'm Hisao, and a football to the chest will give me a heart attack and potentially kill me!"
"Hi, Hisao! I'm Akio and a football to the chest will break all of my ribs and potentially kill me too!"

Now you've got me imagining them playing nerfball...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:"Hi there, I'm Hisao, and a football to the chest will give me a heart attack and potentially kill me!"

Now you've got me imagining them playing nerfball...
Sweating profusely and screaming every time ghe ball comes to them :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

The sun is barely over the horizon. Two men stand apart from each other on a deserted country road. There is no one else in sight. One way or another, their hatred of each other dies here and now. One man nods; the second does likewise; and then Hisao and Akio run as fast as they can towards each other, chests thrust out.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Liminaut wrote:The sun is barely over the horizon. Two men stand apart from each other on a deserted country road. There is no one else in sight. One way or another, their hatred of each other dies here and now. One man nods; the second does likewise; and then Hisao and Akio run as fast as they can towards each other, chests thrust out.
The mental images are fucking glorious
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Liminaut wrote:The sun is barely over the horizon. Two men stand apart from each other on a deserted country road. There is no one else in sight. One way or another, their hatred of each other dies here and now. One man nods; the second does likewise; and then Hisao and Akio run as fast as they can towards each other, chests thrust out.
The mental images are fucking glorious
I got a No More Heroes assassin battle vibe for some reason.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

You can't have too much side stories. I've read book that was so detailed, i could practicaly follow it in real life. Very monotonous. But that would be an interesting LA-RP idea.