Pairing the Spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Pairing the Spares?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: If by 'cool' you mean 'an agonising period of heart-wrenching tradgedy and unconsolability', then yes, it would be cool...
God, that would have been absolutely soul-crushing. She is in the running for the 'most beautiful drawn character EVER' award which probably would've made it worse.
The one redeeming factor would be the fact that you'd basically be playing as possibly the one person that can make dying hurt less for her.
Owwww... that's a pretty bittersweet redeeming factor if I ever heard one :cry:
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

I think this is why I never want to read a saki fan fic
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:The one redeeming factor would be the fact that you'd basically be playing as possibly the one person that can make dying hurt less for her.
that doesn't take away the fact that it will still be a physically painful and slow death
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:The one redeeming factor would be the fact that you'd basically be playing as possibly the one person that can make dying hurt less for her.
that doesn't take away the fact that it will still be a physically painful and slow death
well ik but she would die at around 40 only half the normal life expectancy
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

RandomPerson wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
well ik but she would die at around 40 only half the normal life expectancy
And what if Hisao died before her? Then she'd die slowly, agonizingly, AND ALONE :cry: (Also, is this lot worth spoilering? It might be?)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Thinking about it it's a fake dlc why do we need to spoiler it

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

RandomPerson wrote:Thinking about it it's a fake dlc why do we need to spoiler it
for dramatic effect
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote: for dramatic effect
Ok then, but seriously I think hanako and misha, and suzu and taro

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Well of course not. I'd still rather go through that with a lover than alone though.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

None of you Saki fans is holding out for the ending where Hisao miraculously discovers the cure for Saki's disease and saves her life? Seriously, NONE of you? :cry:
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

someguy1294 wrote:None of you Saki fans is holding out for the ending where Hisao miraculously discovers the cure for Saki's disease and saves her life? Seriously, NONE of you? :cry:
Welcome to the real world, kiddo ;)
RandomPerson wrote:suzu and taro
Oh? What makes you put those two together?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Potato

Post by Potato »

RandomPerson wrote:Hanako x Misha. Look, there both very sensitive, misha is a lot more outgoing and boisterous ( if that's the right word ) but what if she confesses again and is an emotional wreck and wants to shut herself off? It's not like that's completely unreasonable. And hanako is the type of girl to kind of follow the crowd and I don't think it would take her too long to figure out misha is an emotional wreck and she has a lot of experience with shutting people off.

Well yeah, I think I'd be the guy who just wouldn't finish it and refuse to end it so that I don't see her die
...Okay, they're both sensitive. So how exactly do we get from that to a couple? Misha ends up an emotional wreck and shuts herself off from people...And then what? She stays in her sad corner, and Hanako's already well-entrenched in her own.

So you'd be a wuss. :lol: Well, let's hope you never run into any sad movies or you'll just have a ton of incomplete stories... :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Yep basically, I just know that it will be written so that it makes you really care for the character and then it just starts slapping you in the face. So I'm not gonna play, the only way to win is not to play at all.... Some movie quote

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:None of you Saki fans is holding out for the ending where Hisao miraculously discovers the cure for Saki's disease and saves her life? Seriously, NONE of you? :cry:
Welcome to the real world
she said to me, condescendingly, take a seat. State your life- plot it out in black and white. Well I never lived the dream of the prom kings, and the drama queens I'd like to think the best of me, is still hiding- up my sleeve. I'd love to tell you, stay inside the lines. But something's better on the other side. A magical healing potion made of friendship!

Except no, being yourself and finding love doesn't magically cure diseases and she'll still die, sadly.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:I am utterly and completely disappointed in all of you.
How has nobody brought up NxN yet?
Nurse × Nomiya? You sicko.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote