Is it just me?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Is it just me?

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
arthritis_5 wrote:OK Im agreeing this this person. I NEED A SECOND GAME... 4LS left the game wide open for a second part
...What version did you play? :?
I think it depends on your definition of "wide open". There were no explicit sequel hooks per se, but the routes themselves seem to be fairly nonspecific about what actually happened to Hisao and his LI afterwards.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
arthritis_5 wrote:OK Im agreeing this this person. I NEED A SECOND GAME... 4LS left the game wide open for a second part
I think it depends on your definition of "wide open". There were no explicit sequel hooks per se, but the routes themselves seem to be fairly nonspecific about what actually happened to Hisao and his LI afterwards.
Except with maybe Lilly's, which state they are both (Attempting at least) to attend the same college.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
You could push out sequels to anything under that viewpoint. :lol: But that's what fanfiction is for, thankfully.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.