'What if Hanako..?' Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: 'What if Hanako..?' Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

someguy1294 wrote:
SpunkySix wrote: I thought we had something special, Someguy. :cry:
*cringes*

I didn't mean it like that! He's nothing to me, I swear!
You're going the right way for a smacked bottom
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:
*cringes*

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca ... iginal.jpg
You're going the right way for a smacked bottom
Why when I read this is it in a Scottish accent I can't stop laughing and when I try an English accent it sounds stupid and immature.
Last edited by Silentcook on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:
*cringes*

Next you'll be telling me Hanako didn't really knock over the candle.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

SpunkySix wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:
*cringes*

Next you'll be telling me Hanako didn't really knock over the candle.
If it didn't make it into the final draft, it's not canon IMO.

Besides, you're all missing the most obvious explanation for Hanako's house-fire. Feminists did it.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

You're not canon in my heart, Someguy.

And wow, that was a true Kenji move right there.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

someguy1294 wrote: Besides, you're all missing the most obvious explanation for Hanako's house-fire. Feminists did it.
That makes perfect sense, actually. Hanako's father was a high-level anti-feminist agent, and after years of trying to assassinate him, they gave up and burned down the house with him inside, not caring about his wife, because she was a traitor for marrying one of their enemies. They knew that Hanako was too young to have been brainwashed yet, but they knew both of her parents would gladly die to save her. They intended to blame the fire on Chauvinists, and tell Hanako that her mother was a Feminist agent who had been attacked. They would raise her as an elite assassin, driven by rage, as a counter to the secret weapon of the male side and Hanako's long lost twin brother, Kenji Setou.

Kenji was born with the mystical Shaman Eyes, an ability of unknown but great power, and it was foretold in an ancient prophecy that he would be the one who would end feminist terror forever. He was sent at birth to live with a foster family, the parents he spoke of in the VN, to be hidden until he was old enough to protect himself from feminist agents. He was meant to be told of his destiny after he graduated high school, but an encounter with an energy-draining feminist assassin forced them to tell him early.

But back to Hanako. The reason the feminists failed to brainwash her was that agents of the male cause in the government took custody of her as soon as she got out of the hospital, and hid her in an orphanage, away from corrupting feminist influences. When she was old enough, she was sent to Yamaku, where they could protect both her and Kenji at the same time. And eventually, with the help of Hisao, she would be reunited with her brother, and learn of who caused her parent's deaths. She would turn her rage against the feminists, and the one they intended to be their greatest weapon would join forces with their greatest enemy and help end the feminist conspiracy forever.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

How can hanakos house be burned by feminists when there were more ladies in the house than men ( side note that could be a fan fic, hanako having a brother that starts yamaku just to see her big sister after all those years)
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

"Feminists! Not women, feminists. There's a difference. There are non-feminist women. Damn, your discrimination is incredible. Correlation doesn't equal causation. Even if she is insane and a woman, it doesn't mean she is a feminist insane woman."

And there are feminist men.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

bhtooefr wrote:"Feminists! Not women, feminists. There's a difference. There are non-feminist women. Damn, your discrimination is incredible. Correlation doesn't equal causation. Even if she is insane and a woman, it doesn't mean she is a feminist insane woman."

And there are feminist men.
I'm sorry kenji.... Geez :lol:

Potato

Post by Potato »

Remember when this topic had a topic?

Pepperidge Farm can't even remember that shit.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

Potato wrote:Remember when this topic had a topic?

Well, considering the original question was kind of one-note...

That being said, the thread is entitled, "What if Hanako...?", so I'll pose another what-if. I always thought it'd be interesting to see what Hanako would be like if, instead of becoming so fragile and brittle after her parents' deaths, she became hardened and cocksure, using it as a shell to avoid any real kind of interpersonal interaction. Imagine Hanako as one of the popular girls, if you will.

Discuss.
Potato

Post by Potato »

forgetmenot wrote:

That being said, the thread is entitled, "What if Hanako...?", so I'll pose another what-if. I always thought it'd be interesting to see what Hanako would be like if, instead of becoming so fragile and brittle after her parents' deaths, she became hardened and cocksure, using it as a shell to avoid any real kind of interpersonal interaction. Imagine Hanako as one of the popular girls, if you will.

Discuss.
She'd probably be a jerk to Lilly then...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
forgetmenot wrote:

Discuss.
She'd probably be a jerk to Lilly then...
That makes me sad to think about.

Does Yamaku even have a popular clique, though?
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

SpunkySix wrote:That makes me sad to think about.

Does Yamaku even have a popular clique, though?
I remember a scattered few fanfics that depicted Saki as the ringleader of said clique. None of the main cast seems like they'd be associated with a group like that, so there's a real possibility that something like that exists within Yamaku, and Hisao just never comes into contact with them during the course of the VN.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Does Yamaku even have a popular clique, though?
Not explicitly. But I'd wager Molly is the ringleader, being a massive slut and all, according to the shimmie.