What would you have done if you made the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: What would you have done if you made the game?

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:Sex is a HUGE part of life
Why was I so freaking sheltered? I thought people did it like, occasionally. As in sparingly. I never cease to be shocked by this.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:
Why was I so freaking sheltered? I thought people did it like, occasionally. As in sparingly. I never cease to be shocked by this.
It's how we continue living on this world. Without the ritual, we would surely become extinct in a matter of years. Sex is a key part of life and survival. 'Tis why I feel people shouldn't make a big fuss about it. It's purely natural. There's no need to hide from what is natural.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

SpunkySix wrote:
You and me both.

I still find it shocking :cry:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Megumeru wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
You and me both.

I still find it shocking :cry:
There there, children. One day, you'll learn of some of the vast mysteries of the universe. Until then, keep discussion crippled kids.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:keep discussion crippled kids.
One day I'll grow big and strong and discussion butt touching with a girl. Until that day, I will continue discussion crippled kids with ultimate pride.

I feel like I'd have made Emi less about closing others out and more about not knowing when to quit. Kind of like how Rin almost gets consumed by art now, I'd have running almost consume Emi.
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:I feel like I'd have made Emi less about closing others out and more about not knowing when to quit. Kind of like how Rin almost gets consumed by art now, I'd have running almost consume Emi.
She does do a bit of that — it's how she ends up confined to a wheelchair.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

I would have gone with hanakos route. Kept it all the same then added an epilogue of their wedding day with yukko, Naomi and natsume as brides maids and lilly the maid of honour. Hisao would have kenji as a best man and his old school freinds as grooms men ( they obviously start talking again off screen but that would all be explained in the story.) as a kind of symbol how his new life and freinds are more important to him that his old life he left when he had the heart attack, but that he's also never going to forget his old freinds and where he came from.

Then hanako would be waiting the typical wedding dress with a thicker veil to cover her scars. Then the blubbery bit comes and all the kids that hanako and hisao know from yamaku are there and all hanakos old orphanage staff and her counselled ( miss yumi of course which are from several different different hanako fan fic all so good I can't picture them without her).
Obviously hisaos parents are there and mutuo and nurse ect.

It would end after hanako says I do, and hanako takes him by surprise when she says I do, scars and all. Hisao thinks about how hanako has gotten over her own scars as well as hisaos own. And the screen goes blank after hisao says I do and the minster or whatever say you may now kiss the bride, the final picture of the two kissing like they did at the end of their good route with akira and lilly all looking happy for them both, except kenji who's winking at yukko......

I also think there'd be a note that they hadn't had sex since the first awkward time and how they all still think of hanako as a virgin bride but I'm not sure.

Finally I'm not sure who would give hanako away, I thought of lily but that would be a bit weirded, the same went for mutuo
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

RandomPerson wrote:Finally I'm not sure who would give hanako away, I thought of lily but that would be a bit weirded, the same went for mutuo
Akira, nuff said.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Grimnir wrote:
RandomPerson wrote:Finally I'm not sure who would give hanako away, I thought of lily but that would be a bit weirded, the same went for mutuo
Akira, nuff said.

OF COURSE! It's so obvious
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I feel like I'd have made Emi less about closing others out and more about not knowing when to quit. Kind of like how Rin almost gets consumed by art now, I'd have running almost consume Emi.
She does do a bit of that — it's how she ends up confined to a wheelchair.
Hm... this is true. I guess I just would have focused on that aspect more then.
Potato

Post by Potato »

KeiichiO wrote:There's no need to hide from what is natural.
Tigers. Plagues. Monkeys looking to fling shit at dumb humans.

Why on Earth would Hisao have Kenji anywhere near his wedding? Kenji is a lunatic.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Potato wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:There's no need to hide from what is natural.
Tigers. Plagues. Monkeys looking to fling shit at dumb humans.

Why on Earth would Hisao have Kenji anywhere near his wedding? Kenji is a lunatic.
In point of fact, Hisao got along so badly with Kenji I doubt he'd have made any effort to keep in touch. As I recall, most of the interactions consisted in Hisao putting up with Kenji's shit because he didn't feel like getting into an argument (and he has the patience of a saint to do it: in his place I would have lost patience with Kenji and said something nasty fairly quickly :P) and trying to find ways to end the conversation. :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

d2r wrote:In point of fact, Hisao got along so badly with Kenji I doubt he'd have made any effort to keep in touch. As I recall, most of the interactions consisted in Hisao putting up with Kenji's shit (and he has the patience of a saint to do it, since I would have flipped my shit long ago :P) and trying to find ways to end the conversation. :lol:
Really? I would've played along just to see what he can come up with, that guy is fucking gold. And hey, free 12 year old single malt whiskey is always nice. Just don't go with him to the roof or near sharp objects.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Grimnir wrote:
d2r wrote:In point of fact, Hisao got along so badly with Kenji I doubt he'd have made any effort to keep in touch. As I recall, most of the interactions consisted in Hisao putting up with Kenji's shit (and he has the patience of a saint to do it, since I would have flipped my shit long ago :P) and trying to find ways to end the conversation. :lol:
Really? I would've played along just to see what he can come up with, that guy is fucking gold. And hey, free 12 year old single malt whiskey is always nice. Just don't go with him to the roof or near sharp objects.
I'd have strung him along with the craziest bullshit I could imagine and see what comes of it.

In fact, that's probably how interactions with Kenji would go down under my direction. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

RandomPerson wrote:I also think there'd be a note that they hadn't had sex since the first awkward time and how they all still think of hanako as a virgin bride but I'm not sure.
This makes me sad.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote