Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

d2r

Re: Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

Post by d2r »

RandomPerson wrote:I don't think she's bisexual as such, I don't think that she was ever physically been attracted to hisao. She just wanted to spend a night with someone who didn't need batteries to operate. And the actual term for lesbian is: A lesbian is a female who expresses romantic attraction to other females.

Therefore since she never really was physically attracted to hisao she is a lesbian not bisexual
I'm with Random on this one, frankly. Misha asked Hisao to sleep with her because she wanted physical contact from anyone, not because she was genuinely attracted to him. The "didn't need batteries" point is a good way of putting it. :p

I also made a point in another thread I think is relevant, so I'll just quote it here:
d2r wrote:Granted they don't come out and give us a big neon sign saying "MISHA IS TOTALLY 100% LESBIAN GAIZE", but I still feel like reading her as bisexual is wishful thinking, so to speak. I dunno, she just doesn't seem that interested in men to begin with; her "flirty" behaviour just seems like playfulness, besides which flirtation does not necessarily entail interest. To some extent there's room for interpretation, which is where fan fiction comes in, but in terms of the character as given to us in the VA, it seems fairly unlikely to me.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

swerty101 wrote:
RandomPerson wrote:I don't think she's bisexual as such, I don't think that she was ever physically been attracted to hisao. She just wanted to spend a night with someone who didn't need batteries to operate. And the actual term for lesbian is: A lesbian is a female who expresses romantic attraction to other females.

Therefore since she never really was physically attracted to hisao she is a lesbian not bisexual
Yes but does every cripple have to like Hisao? No, she may have "comforted" Hisao just to be with someone thats not "battery operated" but that doesnt mean that she doesnt like guys period i mean no one but the the game makers can answer that so its still in the question.
She states that she likes girls. She does not state that she likes guys. So...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Potato wrote:
swerty101 wrote:

Yes but does every cripple have to like Hisao? No, she may have "comforted" Hisao just to be with someone thats not "battery operated" but that doesnt mean that she doesnt like guys period i mean no one but the the game makers can answer that so its still in the question.
She states that she likes girls. She does not state that she likes guys. So...
She doesn't that she doesn't like guys either. Which is where the ambiguity comes from
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Steinherz wrote:She doesn't that she doesn't like guys either. Which is where the ambiguity comes from
Well, she never says she doesn't like bestiality either but the fact that she never mentions a fondness for it while specifying what she likes is a fair indicator. :lol: She never says what 'comfort' is supposed to mean but the context gives it away pretty well. I'd say her deliberate statement of liking chicks coupled with other hints (like her specifically noting she's never been with a guy before, as opposed to 'I've never been with anyone') gives this away well enough.

Really though, there's a ton of things she doesn't say. Drawing conclusions based on what isn't said, somebody could figure that she chose her hairstyle because she has a fetish for power tools if they wanted. Misha x Tim Allen in Home Improvement
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Potato wrote:
Steinherz wrote:She doesn't that she doesn't like guys either. Which is where the ambiguity comes from
Well, she never says she doesn't like bestiality either but the fact that she never mentions a fondness for it while specifying what she likes is a fair indicator. :lol:
That's actually a good point. If you took what the girls from the game don't say you could argue that hanakos house fire was caused by Taros dick
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Bestiality?
Tim Allen/Hanako?
Taro's Dick?

Some may call this the beginning of a derailment... I CALL IT THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FUTURE
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Munchenhausen wrote:Taro's Dick?
Forced meme is forced.

And I'm pretty sure Misha doesn't want it.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:
And I'm pretty sure Misha doesn't want it.
That's why it's forced ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

To be fair if I was a lesbian I'd defiantly at least try Taros dick. Something's got to be up when all the ladies would go perfect with him.
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

bhtooefr wrote:
Forced meme is forced.
Seriously.

Is this the best that you people can come up with now?
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oddball wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:
Forced meme is forced.
Seriously.

Is this the best that you people can come up with now?
Is that... a... pun, or just a really unfortunate coincidence?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Derailing threads with the dumbest of forced memes. Smart.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Derailing threads with the dumbest of forced memes. Smart.
Well... let's retail it then. Where were we, as far as forming a general consensus goes?
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:forming a general consensus
Is that what we were supposed to be doing? If so, Misha's a lesbian. :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:forming a general consensus
Is that what we were supposed to be doing? If so, Misha's a lesbian. :lol:
It's what I had hoped would come out of this. Even if said consensus is that we can't know for sure.