Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

Post by Atario »

Oddball wrote:We know that Shizune used to tease her about her long hair
I didn't remember this, so I went looking for the actual line you're referring to, and found this:
In the game, [color=hotpink]Misha[/color] wrote:Wahaha~. That was~, a really~ long~ time ago. My hair was different back then, too. A little messy~? I cut it because Shicchan was always talking about it.
I'm not sure she means Shizune was saying anything bad about it. Maybe she was always praising it, and Misha wanted to distance herself.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Considering Shizune's reaction to Misha cutting her hair short, I doubt that is the case. I think it's clear that Shizune liked the drills for whatever reason.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
brythain

Post by brythain »

Mahorfeus wrote:Considering Shizune's reaction to Misha cutting her hair short, I doubt that is the case. I think it's clear that Shizune liked the drills for whatever reason.
It seems to me from the context that Shizune didn't like the messy long hair and preferred the more symmetrical and orderly drills. Just the other day, I was looking at some of my old research and then it dawned on me... those drills might be self-organising helical structures! :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Mahorfeus wrote:Considering Shizune's reaction to Misha cutting her hair short, I doubt that is the case. I think it's clear that Shizune liked the drills for whatever reason.
She liked the drills better than the short. That doesn't say anything about how she liked the long brown. At any rate, even if she liked the drills better than the long brown, Misha couldn't know that was going to be the case when she did it.

Thinking about it more now, it seems to me it probably had nothing to do with how Shizune would feel about it — it was just to change who she appeared to be, to a visibly cheerful persona.

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Atario wrote:At any rate, even if she liked the drills better than the long brown, Misha couldn't know that was going to be the case when she did it.
Misha specifically changed it because Shizune was saying something about her regular hair. I don't think it's farfetched that Shizune had some input on her new hairstyle.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Atario

Post by Atario »

Mahorfeus wrote:I don't think it's farfetched that Shizune had some input on her new hairstyle.
If that's the case, she's mean for getting her to go with bubblegum-pink :lol:

brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:I don't think it's farfetched that Shizune had some input on her new hairstyle.
If that's the case, she's mean for getting her to go with bubblegum-pink :lol:
I think Shizune got her to do drills (neater etc), but Misha decided to go all the way. "Drills?? So regimented, Shicchan!~"
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

What if she'd gone full Single White Female on her and replicated Shicchan's style/color completely?

brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:What if she'd gone full Single White Female on her and replicated Shicchan's style/color completely?
If she'd done that literally, she'd be a Rika clone. :D
Atario

Post by Atario »

brythain wrote:
Atario wrote:What if she'd gone full Single White Female on her and replicated Shicchan's style/color completely?
This must be a Rika fanfic reference of some sort, because I don't get it

brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:
This must be a Rika fanfic reference of some sort, because I don't get it
Rika is a single-white female. That is, she's almost completely white all over. :D