Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

Post by Atario »

Don't get me wrong. I love Misha. But she is of a particular flavor, and a strong one at that. And strong flavors can be polarizing.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Atario wrote:Don't get me wrong. I love Misha. But she is of a particular flavor, and a strong one at that. And strong flavors can be polarizing.

Is it a flavor few people dislike, like chocolate?

Seriously though, this is the first I hear of Misha being polarizing. But I don't suppose everyone in her class appreciates her barging into the classroom with a "Wahahaha!~" every morning.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FBOF wrote:
Atario wrote:
FBOF wrote:she could have gotten any guy she wanted with her out-going personality & stellar looks
Feel free to explain.
It's Japan. Her personality could be scene as extremely grating and irritating.
There's also the Generic Cuteness of anime/visual novels at work too.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

She's fat, obnoxious and artificial.
FBOF

Post by FBOF »

Steinherz wrote:*snip*
It's Japan. Her personality could be scene as extremely grating and irritating.
There's also the Generic Cuteness of anime/visual novels at work too.
Ah, that does explain a lot. Much appreciate the input!

As with all people, some will find a particular person absolutely horrid while others will find him/her fabulous. To each their own!
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Valjean Lafitte

metalangel wrote:She's fat, obnoxious and artificial.
I don't doubt that's how you feel, but those are really strange words about Shizune's best friend coming from someone who has that avatar, a Shizune Hakamichi banner, and has written Shizune fanfiction.
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:I don't doubt that's how you feel, but those are really strange words about Shizune's best friend coming from someone who has that avatar, a Shizune Hakamichi banner, and has written Shizune fanfiction.
Hypothesis: someone in love with Shizune might have a need to say that Misha's not such a good option…
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Maybe he is kidding ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Valjean Lafitte

Did I say something wrong? I'm not sure why either of you are bothered by an innocent observation, whether metalangel was kidding or not.

For my part, I was trying as hard as I could to not write a post that sounded like "how dare you hate Misha, you're a Shizune fan", because as I said, I don't doubt that he could sincerely dislike Misha despite that. But now I think I shouldn't have said anything at all.
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:Did I say something wrong? I'm not sure why either of you are bothered by an innocent observation, whether metalangel was kidding or not.

For my part, I was trying as hard as I could to not write a post that sounded like "how dare you hate Misha, you're a Shizune fan", because as I said, I don't doubt that he could sincerely dislike Misha despite that. But now I think I shouldn't have said anything at all.
Neither of us is bothered, I'd think. Speaking for myself, I'm a bit of a deadpan sub-troll with a quirky sense of humour. Sorry if you thought I sounded offended! I wasn't at all.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Valjean Lafitte

brythain wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Did I say something wrong? I'm not sure why either of you are bothered by an innocent observation, whether metalangel was kidding or not.

Neither of us is bothered, I'd think. Speaking for myself, I'm a bit of a deadpan sub-troll with a quirky sense of humour. Sorry if you thought I sounded offended! I wasn't at all.
It was the whole "hypothesis" bit that seemed a little on the snarky side, but I apologize for taking it the wrong way.
"Everything."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I'm pretty sure he is kidding.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Atario

Post by Atario »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:Seriously though, this is the first I hear of Misha being polarizing. But I don't suppose everyone in her class appreciates her barging into the classroom with a "Wahahaha!~" every morning.
Exactly that (among other things). A lot of players even feel put off by her, at least at first, for the same reason. Hisao himself is, too.
Steinherz wrote:It's Japan. Her personality could be scene as extremely grating and irritating.
Or anywhere, really.
metalangel wrote:She's fat, obnoxious and artificial.
Well why don't you tell us how you really feel, metalangel? :lol:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:really strange words about Shizune's best friend coming from someone who has that avatar, a Shizune Hakamichi banner, and has written Shizune fanfiction.
I was gonna say, yeah…
brythain wrote:Hypothesis: someone in love with Shizune might have a need to say that Misha's not such a good option…
This makes an uncomfortable amount of sense. :shock:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Did I say something wrong?
Sweat it not. We're all a bunch of ramstoogeous knuckleheads around here.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I meant what I said, I'm not that fond of her. I think that, much as in the real world, I tolerated her.