Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bluegaze

Re: Waitaminute... Misha HAS to be bisexual.

Post by Bluegaze »

It seems it's the first time ever I wish I didn't know what devs think. This can't be true :(
Atario

Post by Atario »

Bluegaze wrote:it's the first time ever I wish I didn't know what devs think
Trust me, if you hang around here much, you'll get plenty more :|
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

brythain wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Actually, the dev's answered this already.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&start=2640
Specifically, The Hivemind, here.
:shock: LIIIIIIIIIESSSSS!!!
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

someguy1294 wrote:
brythain wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Actually, the dev's answered this already.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&start=2640
Specifically, The Hivemind, here.
Yeah, but The Hivemind isn't Anonymous22. And besides, if everything the writers said on this forum was canon, well...

Edit: Not that I feel too strongly about this issue either way. I do think a few lines Misha said would make more sense if she was even *slightly* attracted to Hisao, but I realize it doesn't really matter.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:
brythain wrote:Specifically, The Hivemind, here.
Yeah, but The Hivemind isn't Anonymous22. And besides, if everything the writers said on this forum was canon, well...

Edit: Not that I feel too strongly about this issue either way. I do think a few lines Misha said would make more sense if she was even *slightly* attracted to Hisao, but I realize it doesn't really matter.
That and iirc, at one pint one of the Devs (might have been Aura feeling particularly trollish) made a comment that all of the girls aside from Lilly had their virginity taken by demonic space horses or something like that. :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I don't think she is bisexual, the sex scene between her and Hisao represents goodly what would feel a lesbian who tried to sleep with a men.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:I don't think she is bisexual, the sex scene between her and Hisao represents goodly what would feel a lesbian who tried to sleep with a men.
Pretty confident misha started to like it.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Perhaps she was just bi-curious and it didn't work out for her.
I didn't get that feeling for it at all.
Not Dead Yet
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

Blehhh.

Human sexuality is not, by any means, a discrete characteristic that falls into neat little categories. "Gay", "Lesbian", "Straight", "Bisexual", etc. are all terms that are used in society at large to categorize groups of people that fit a majority of the groups' respective characteristics in order to make it easier for the individual to make snap decisions in social, less personal settings. This is classic stereotyping, and it's something we as humans are socially wired to do. However, these definitions quickly fall apart when applied to an individual, or even a small group level, as sexuality is, of course, much more varied than we could ever hope to possibly categorize. There are furries, people who have a thing for the intersexed, asexuals, etc. It's hard to lump everyone into a bucket. Because everyone's different *gasp*.

In Misha's case, I think it's juvenile to base your argument from the place of "Well, she had sex with Hisao so categorically that makes her a bisexual", or "Well, she didn't seem to enjoy it so categorically she's still a lesbian". These are both asinine arguments because none of it matters. If we're hung up on trying to assign labels, we miss the point that both Hisao and Misha regret it to some degree, and it changes the relationship dynamic, not just between the two of them, but inclusive of Shizune as well.

Could Misha have sex with a man again? Or is she now and forevermore exclusively attracted to women? That's entirely up to her. Either is just as much a possibility as they are also not relevant to the end of Shizune's route. Remember, this is a love triangle not because Misha is attracted to women and Shizune happens to be a woman, Misha is attracted to Shizune. The person.

Feel free to make whatever conjecture you wish in fanfiction. That is, after all, what it's for.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Oddball wrote:Perhaps she was just bi-curious and it didn't work out for her.
I didn't get that feeling for it at all.
The same, I don't have at all the feeling that she liked it.
For me, she hoped to find some comfort and see if she is really lesbian, the kind of thing that many lesbians of her age could do. (like Hanako and her idea of "the boy who I loves seems to want a relationship, I must have sex with him even if i'm not sure i'm ready" is common among girls of her age and the fact that Hisao did not realized it is also very common among boys of his age)

I agree that it is much more complex than " Straight , gay , bi" but the sex scene rather involves she is not attracted to mens

*forgememot : yes I understand what you mean but if it is much more complex than " Straight , gay , bi" that don't means that there is not completly straight or homosexual people who will never be attracted to someone of the same sex because they can't; If i follonw your logic too far, everyone is pansexual in denying.
Misha is certainly physicaly attracted to Shizune for example, and a true attraction can't being totaly platonic...if not it wouldn't really be "love".
Last edited by Zarys on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

forgetmenot wrote:*snip*
This is a forum for a Visual Novel about dating girls with physical disabilities, get that tumblr special snowflake bullshit out of here.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Steinherz wrote:
This is a forum for a Visual Novel about dating girls with physical disabilities, get that tumblr special snowflake bullshit out of here.
This is a topic about the sexualit ofy Misha , so it's not totally off topic I think.
And what is so wrong with what he said ? I mean, why be so agressive about it :?

PS : And what is a special snowflake ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

Steinherz wrote:
Blehh, I'm not funny

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by forgetmenot on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

forgetmenot wrote:There are furries...
Any point you might have had was wiped clear away by implying that "furry" is a sexual orientation. :? Also we've already categorized about every form of sexuality so it's not anywhere near a hopeless endeavor. Hetero, homo, bi, a, pan, omni...

@Zarys: SSS, or Special Snowflake Syndrome, is when a person or people hold a delusional belief in their own super special uniqueness. Like how teaboos (tea-a-boos) think they're super sophisticated and interesting for liking British stuff while being American, or bronies think they're super great and unique for being dudes who like a thing made for chicks. I had a fucking Easy Bake Oven before gender role defiance was cool, god dammit. Or, in this case, people who are all "My sexuality is so unique and different, you can't even categorize it!" even though we can and have and did.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Charmant wrote:
Any point you might have had was wiped clear away by implying that "furry" is a sexual orientation. :?
They didn't say it was an orientation, but an example of how incredibly varied human sexuality is.