I wonder how many dreams Hisao inadvertently crushed

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: I wonder how many dreams Hisao inadvertently crushed

Post by Umber »

HarvestmanMan wrote:in the opening shot of Hisao's classroom, there are 11 gals and 5 dudes
IIRC, in Lilly's classroom, there's Lilly and Kenji, plus a couple other female students (not implying Kenji's female) helping out with stands. I might be wrong about that, but I'm relatively sure there were more girls mentioned somewhere.

And weren't there more females in the art classroom CGI? Or am I busy being wrong again?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Fun fact: in the opening shot of Hisao's classroom, there are 11 gals and 5 dudes. Plus that one snoring kid who appears to be a guy in a girl's uniform.
Taro can wear whatever the fuck he likes
I sure as hell ain't gonna try and stop him
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Umber wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:in the opening shot of Hisao's classroom, there are 11 gals and 5 dudes
IIRC, in Lilly's classroom, there's Lilly and Kenji, plus a couple other female students (not implying Kenji's female) helping out with stands. I might be wrong about that, but I'm relatively sure there were more girls mentioned somewhere.

And weren't there more females in the art classroom CGI? Or am I busy being wrong again?
Not sure, but in the only screenshot I've seen there were much more girls.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Lilly's no stranger to turning people down.

Few if any would try with Hanako after even casual conversation failed.

Shizune...Ha, good one.

Misha...Well. We all know how that goes.

Rin...I doubt she'd understand what was happening if anyone did go for her. :lol:

And Emi...Well, we know she's dated before so she probably had some admirers. Maybe the excessive fondness for lemon turned them off...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:And Emi...Well, we know she's dated before so she probably had some admirers. Maybe the excessive fondness for lemon turned them off...
That's a turn ON, if you ask me.
Potato

Post by Potato »

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:And Emi...Well, we know she's dated before so she probably had some admirers. Maybe the excessive fondness for lemon turned them off...
It's not but the guarantee that she'll put out might be. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
It's not but the guarantee that she'll put out might be. :lol:
What'chu sayin' m8? Am I gonna have to go all bash master on u?
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Easiest way to answer this...

Count how many male readers are there in here, and we'll probably get a good estimate.

But to be fair to Hisao...
He made the move. Too bad for the rest of them that they decide to sit back and just admire.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:What'chu sayin' m8? Am I gonna have to go all bash master on u?
I'm saying Emi prefers to fuck rather than get emotionally attached. That's a very attractive prospect for a particular type of person. :lol:
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

But I kind of wonder if that particular type of person is a person Emi would hang out with. That's the tricky thing with her. She uses sex to compensate for her inability to let people close, but I didn't get the impression she was into random casual sex with people she isn't in love with. She doesn't casually have one-night stands. Part of her seems to desire an actual relationship. She's fairly quick to jump Hisao, but only AFTER they started dating. In other words, the only time a guy is going to see her naked is when he's already formed an emotional attachment to HER. Yeah, life's a bitch.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:But I kind of wonder if that particular type of person is a person Emi would hang out with. That's the tricky thing with her. She uses sex to compensate for her inability to let people close, but I didn't get the impression she was into casual sex with people she isn't in love with. She's fairly quick to jump Hisao, but only AFTER they started dating. In other words, the only time a guy is going to see her naked is when he's already formed an emotional attachment to HER. Yeah, life's a bitch.
See, that's the distinction that makes me like her. I'm not big on fast sex, but I can accept it because she at least has standards. Just flat out being a slut is highly unattractive to me.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Potato wrote:Maybe the excessive fondness for lemon turned them off...
I see her as trysexual. That is, she'll try anything once, and that time in the shed with Hisao was the once.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:fast sex
Immediate mental image of Hisao and Emi screwing while simultaneously pedaling a shared bicycle.

@bhtooefr: That's about right. :lol:

@GP: Or he could fake it. It's a shitty type of person in question here. :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Immediate mental image of Hisao and Emi screwing while simultaneously pedaling a shared bicycle.
Gotta go fast
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:
Gotta go fast
You two gave me a hearty chuckle.
There's a reason I keep coming back here <3
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon