I wonder how many dreams Hisao inadvertently crushed

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

300BillionDegrees

Re: I wonder how many dreams Hisao inadvertently crushed

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Rin had to push him to do anything too. She went to him and had him undress her, and he was still just going to dry her off until she grabbed him with her leg and pulled him in.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Rin had to push him to do anything too. She went to him and had him undress her, and he was still just going to dry her off until she grabbed him with her leg and pulled him in.
Ah that's true...

That part actually somewhat made me squeel. It's like her way to say 'HOW MANY MORE HINTS DO YOU NEED YOU THICK HEADED BASTARD!! EAT ME! EAAAAT MEEEE!!'
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
TexasRanger

Post by TexasRanger »

Megumeru wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:Rin had to push him to do anything too. She went to him and had him undress her, and he was still just going to dry her off until she grabbed him with her leg and pulled him in.
Ah that's true...

That part actually somewhat made me squeel. It's like her way to say 'HOW MANY MORE HINTS DO YOU NEED YOU THICK HEADED BASTARD!! EAT ME! EAAAAT MEEEE!!'
Ha your right. He's like that in every route I think too. I remember in Emi's route when he went all "philosophical mode" like "should I make a move or not?" I was like GODDAMNIT MAN SHE'S GOT A BIGGER CRUSH THAN YOU DO YOU FKN IDIOT. Seriously, his biggest disability isn't his heart condition, it's complete and total obliviousness haha.
"There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." - Ronald Reagan
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson