April Fools...?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: April Fools...?

Post by Umber »

Potato wrote:Umber pls.
Not unless you ask nicely-er.
Disregarding whether or not it's even a thing in Japan because I'm American and we don't need to know heathen cultures [/joke], I wonder if anyone at Yamaku would celebrate April Fools' Day...Probably Emi would...
[/stereotypes][/existforareason][/joke]

Personality-wise, she'd be the most likely (IMO), but if Shizune took part (which I partially doubt and partially don't) then I would assume her's would be the most devious and/or well-thought out...Don't you think Kenji might raise an attack on the 'feminists' and play it all under the guise of a prank?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Umber wrote:
Potato wrote:Umber pls.
Not unless you ask nicely-er.
Disregarding whether or not it's even a thing in Japan because I'm American and we don't need to know heathen cultures [/joke], I wonder if anyone at Yamaku would celebrate April Fools' Day...Probably Emi would...
[/stereotypes][/existforareason][/joke]

Personality-wise, she'd be the most likely (IMO), but if Shizune took part (which I partially doubt and partially don't) then I would assume her's would be the most devious and/or well-thought out...Don't you think Kenji might raise an attack on the 'feminists' and play it all under the guise of a prank?
That, or he'd take their pranks to be attempts on his life. :lol: Lilly'd probably act all disapproving then try to pull off pranks without being found out. Shizune's most likely to take it too far...Misha would probably join forces with Emi.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Just so you know, I fully appreciate how important math is, so don't take that as a slight. I just... kind of... really suck at it. A lot.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Just so you know, I fully appreciate how important math is, so don't take that as a slight. I just... kind of... really suck at it. A lot.
I'm cool with math. I just hate tedium. And math teachers who insist on perpetuating tedium when it is unnecessary.

"Divide this then multiply this then carry the six and subtract that other thing then find the square root of rutabaga and add it to pi!"

"...Is there a way to solve this one problem without 500 steps? I got like 50 of these to get through in twenty minutes..."

"NO!"

"But wait, can't I just [insert far simpler method here]?"

"FUCK YOU, OKAY?!"

"Can I get a calculat-"

"EAT SHIT, PAL!"
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Just so you know, I fully appreciate how important math is, so don't take that as a slight. I just... kind of... really suck at it. A lot.
If something sucks, you win by sucking harder. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
I... can't even argue with that. Huh.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
DRKO

Post by DRKO »

Oh, that's fine. I'm not exceptional at it either, just good enough at it to translate it into a computer program or library and forget about it.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
inadvertent boner achieved
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon