Easiest/Most Difficult Routes? (SPOILERS EVERYWHERE)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pick the Easiest and Hardest Route.

Shizune's is Easiest
30%
Emi's is Easiest
14%
Rin's is Easiest
No votes
Hanako's is Easiest
No votes
Lilly's is Easiest
7%
Shizune's is Hardest
2%
Emi's is Hardest
No votes
Rin's is Hardest
39%
Hanako's is Hardest
5%
Lilly's is Hardest
5%

Total votes: 44

someguy1294

Re: Easiest/Most Difficult Routes? (SPOILERS EVERYWHERE)

Post by someguy1294 »

gbrit10 wrote: Lilly's is the easiest route to get on to
If you check the OP, I asked for which was hardest from Act 2 on. Mostly because it seems a little odd to me to consider Act 1 as part of each girl's route.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
gbrit10

Post by gbrit10 »

someguy1294 wrote:
gbrit10 wrote: Lilly's is the easiest route to get on to
If you check the OP, I asked for which was hardest from Act 2 on. Mostly because it seems a little odd to me to consider Act 1 as part of each girl's route.

Oh well. My other point still stands, in that her route is at least very easy to maintain by just being honest with her.

That and even considering Shizune beyond Act 1 is practically a moot point, as after Route 1, if I recall correctly, there are no choices of consequence other than that monumentally stupid one involving Misha. So I would consider Route 1, personally, just to make Shizune worth considering at all.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Emi's route, you practically have characters telling you want to do to complete this one, and even if you mess it up, Misha shows up out of nowhere to bail you out.

Lilly's route is pretty straightforward. There's nothing really trick or misleading about it.

Rin's route on the other hand has a very subtle choice and it's easy to miss the meaning of what she's asking.

Hanako's route is another easy one to mess up, as she can be a hard character to read at times.

Shizune's route has one choice. If you get it wrong you lose, and there are quite a few people that didn't even understand what that choice meant (and even more that did and preferred the "bad" option anyway.)
Not Dead Yet
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

gbrit10 wrote: That and even considering Shizune beyond Act 1 is practically a moot point, as after Route 1, if I recall correctly, there are no choices of consequence other than that monumentally stupid one involving Misha. So I would consider Route 1, personally, just to make Shizune worth considering at all.
Well, Shizune's route after Act 2 is pretty easy, certainly, but I wouldn't disregard it simply because getting to her Act 1 ending is harder than completing the rest of her route. Just because it's the easiest 'kiler' choice in the game doesn't mean you can't screw it up. How many souls have been lured in by the siren song of a Misha H-scene, and crashed upon the rocks of a bad end? The world may never know.

Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:the siren song of a Misha H-scene
Wahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqrdi8HiVY1qht847.gif
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Tidus

Post by Tidus »

I honestly found Shizune's H-Scenes better than Misha's. :/
Bring her back...
Can you smile for her?
...or take me with her.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Tidus wrote:I honestly found Shizune's H-Scenes better than Misha's. :/
As well you should, considering that Misha isn't really enjoying it in hers. It's not a good time the two of them are having.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Atario

Post by Atario »

Misha's was intended to be awkward and wrong, though, so…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
gbrit10

Post by gbrit10 »

I mean, if you save at/before the Misha decision you've got Shizune's good ending whatever you do. And if you don't save, just do skip mode and you're at the same place in 5 minutes...that's a bit more than easy.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

gbrit10 wrote:I mean, if you save at/before the Misha decision you've got Shizune's good ending whatever you do. And if you don't save, just do skip mode and you're at the same place in 5 minutes...that's a bit more than easy.
This should be illegal.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Everyone did. Because Misha's is uncomfortable while Shizune's are kinda kinky. :lol: Plus Shizune's not BLUBBERY AS A WHALE LIKE MISHA OHMAHGAWD

Bit of a meta reason for Shizune's route being the most difficult: I continue to be completely baffled by people who somehow missed every single painfully obvious sign that "comfort" was a euphemism. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote: Bit of a meta reason for Shizune's route being the most difficult: I continue to be completely baffled by people who somehow missed every single painfully obvious sign that "comfort" was a euphemism. :lol:
I know. Even HISAO knew what she was talking about, and he's an idiot. :lol:

KrisIsLyra

Post by KrisIsLyra »

Shizune's route is the easiest logically speaking, but who can say no to Misha even if you know it's the bad choice?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

someguy1294 wrote:
Potato wrote: Bit of a meta reason for Shizune's route being the most difficult: I continue to be completely baffled by people who somehow missed every single painfully obvious sign that "comfort" was a euphemism. :lol:
:lol: Not gonna lie, given she'd just GIVEN HIM A KISS AND THEN BURIED HER HEAD INTO HIS CHEST, it's the most transparent euphemism ever placed into text...
KrisIsLyra wrote:Shizune's route is the easiest logically speaking, but who can say no to Misha even if you know it's the bad choice?
...but that's what the save function is for ;)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:
:lol: Not gonna lie, given she'd just GIVEN HIM A KISS AND THEN BURIED HER HEAD INTO HIS CHEST, it's the most transparent euphemism ever placed into text...
The thing is, people get "confused" because that's not what comforting means. Many people do not equate "comforting" with "let's get busy".
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.