Compare yourself to the girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Guest Poster

Re: I compare yourself to the girls

Post by Guest Poster »

Also, this makes me wonder how Hanako would react to somebody outwardly liking her scars aesthetically right off the bat. Like, a total stranger is just looking at her, then all of a sudden nods approvingly and says "neat" before turning around and walking away.
I'm not sure if there are any aspects of your appearance you vehemently dislike, though most people have a part of their body they're not fond of. Imagine if someone came up and admitted to you that he or she thought that pustule on your face or those bags under your eyes looked fantastic. Now multiply that feeling by 11 and you probably have a good idea how Hanako would react.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

And, I think even if someone was complimenting other parts of her appearance, Hanako would react badly.

Let's face it, most compliments given to her, at least in her mind, if not reality, would have been either out of obligation (which she despises), or setting her up to make fun of her.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

I'm not like any of the girls. but I do feel like I would go out with a girl like Hanako, except, I usually would mess stuff up because I'm not an understanding person.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:Let's face it, most compliments given to her, at least in her mind, if not reality, would have been either out of obligation (which she despises), or setting her up to make fun of her.
That's so sad, especially the bolded part.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

poopooface wrote:I'm not like any of the girls.
So you're not...

Competitive like Shizune?

Energetic like Emi?

Talkative like Misha?

Creative like Rin?

You're not like any of them? I find that quite hard to believe.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:
Also, this makes me wonder how Hanako would react to somebody outwardly liking her scars aesthetically right off the bat. Like, a total stranger is just looking at her, then all of a sudden nods approvingly and says "neat" before turning around and walking away.
I'm not sure if there are any aspects of your appearance you vehemently dislike, though most people have a part of their body they're not fond of. Imagine if someone came up and admitted to you that he or she thought that pustule on your face or those bags under your eyes looked fantastic. Now multiply that feeling by 11 and you probably have a good idea how Hanako would react.

Whoa, don't even go there. Bags under the eyes can be super cute. Or maybe it's just Tomoko~

But point taken.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:
I'm not sure if there are any aspects of your appearance you vehemently dislike, though most people have a part of their body they're not fond of. Imagine if someone came up and admitted to you that he or she thought that pustule on your face or those bags under your eyes looked fantastic. Now multiply that feeling by 11 and you probably have a good idea how Hanako would react
Whoa, don't even go there. Bags under the eyes can be super cute. Or maybe it's just Tomoko~
Not to mention big eyebrows :3
They's my weakness
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Bags under the eyes might look cute in anime, but in real life they're generally pretty unappealing.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:Bags under the eyes might look cute in anime, but in real life they're generally pretty unappealing.
Pfft... real life.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Guest Poster wrote:Bags under the eyes might look cute in anime, but in real life they're generally pretty unappealing.
The same is true of that one giant hair sticking up out of place in the middle of someone's head.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
The same is true of that one giant hair sticking up out of place in the middle of someone's head.
I actually had that happen once by accident, and I'll tell you that it wasn't actually all that bad. At least for me looking in a mirror.
Pandas

Which character do you think you're most like?

Post by Pandas »

The title says it all!
Which character do you think you are most like?

I have the odd mixture of a few.
I think i'm a slight bit of Hanako yet a slight bit of Rin.
Mostly because i have my dark side yet i'm vary with opinions alot.
I also am a bit shy and have problems with being alone.
My friends that don't know my darker side say im 100% Rin, and my friends who know me on a very personal connection say mostly Hanako.
I know it might be weird to compare yourself to characters like this.
But I find myself thinking about it alot.
Maybe its just me.

Hopefully this isn't already a forum topic.
FelOnyx

Re: Which character do you think you're most like?

Post by FelOnyx »

I would say we aready have this topic here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9483, but it dosn't cover side charecters, and this one does, so this one might be worth keeping around.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Which character do you think you're most like?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I went for Lilly and Mutou. Lilly I'm kinda like for a few reasons - I'm British, drink tea compulsively, enjoy languages, like to be in control of a situation and become very romantically attached. That said, I don't have a healthy adolescent sex drive (indeed, it's much lower), and I'm not blind :P

I chose Mutou even though he never liked maths all that much, blasphemous cur. He takes a logical view at life, and does seem to attempt to help people, even if he's not entirely sure how he should go about it. Socially awkward but not to the extent of Kenji.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Imossel

Re: Compare yourself to the girls

Post by Imossel »

For hanako, I have scars that I'm trying to hide.. Plus this year to college made me realize that I am, in class, the same as hanako, without the occasionnal "run-away" thingys... I talked to almost nobody, passing my time with my music and listening to the professor during class...

Plus once I was drunk and came to a female friend' house of mine to hug her (which is far to be my usual attitude) (remember when Hanako was drunk and hisao talked to her in her room... Well imagine Hisao without the "she's drunk I should not take advantage of her"... Well my friend was like that.. And I apologized 2 days after because I can only remember 2/15 minutes when we were together...)

I honestly think I have the same way of speaking as Lilly most of the time... Or at least I can have in partys the same awesomeness as Lilly has towards other peoples... But people need to make the first step, I am too shy to do such things as introducing myself... Plus people often seem to love the way I act and try to reproduce my way of talking the day after I meet them (I know, I'm weird).

Other than that... I don't think I have the same way of acting as other characters... I don't care about competition or sport, and Rin is making me think of my ex so.... I'm not like her ^^