Compare yourself to the girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: Compare yourself to the girls

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I would say I am rather similar to Rin. I say random crap a lot and very randomly and many of my friends do not understand WTF just happened while talking to me. Just a few outward personality traits I can relate with her. I can bond the most with Rin but I barely understand why.
I am also similar to Lilly in terms of competitiveness (I hate competition but I do like arguing) and manner of speech. Normally I am coherent. But because I am a teen I have my random derp moments which are really similar to Rin.

I would be lying if I were to say that I am a personification of them. I am a wildly different person to them and only share a few odd traits with Rin.
Mandalorian

Re: Compare yourself to the girls

Post by Mandalorian »

I'm a mix between Hanako, Lilly, Rin, and Shizune.

I've got terrible social anxiety like Hanako and try to cover my face when I can to make me feel more comfortable.

But for the people I am comfortable around, I'm much more like Lilly, being very polite, refined, and considerate, always putting others before myself and trying to be there for my friends as much as possible.

I'm also a bit like Rin, as I can have a very dry sense of humor and also have an artistic mind (albeit my mind is more in writing than painting).

And whenever I have a goal, I always try to complete it as well as I can, sometimes going beyond what's necessary, like Shizune.