The 'Wild Speculation About Rin's Past' Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: The 'Wild Speculation About Rin's Past' Thread

Post by Oddball »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Oddball wrote:Personally, my favorite Jigoro theory is that he's a pro wrestler that NEVER drops character. Right now he's playing the badguy role. He's a lot nicer when he's playing the good guy.
I love that theory too, but I've always loved picturing him as a masked luchadore wrestler. Mainly just because I like imagining him with a gold bedazzled blue mask with that blue mane spilling out the back. :lol: That and the idea of Jigoro being beloved by small Mexican children has always been amusing.
Maybe that was his goodguy identity. Then he got unmasked and had to become the villain!
Not Dead Yet
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

Munchenhausen wrote: Her name is... Nir.
Yes, Nir.
Actually it's spelled "niЯ"
and pronounced nâ•u′
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Oddball wrote:Personally, my favorite Jigoro theory is that he's a pro wrestler that NEVER drops character. Right now he's playing the badguy role. He's a lot nicer when he's playing the good guy.
I love that theory too, but I've always loved picturing him as a masked luchadore wrestler. Mainly just because I like imagining him with a gold bedazzled blue mask with that blue mane spilling out the back. :lol: That and the idea of Jigoro being beloved by small Mexican children has always been amusing.
*mental image of Luchadore Jigoro surrounded by happy Mexican kids and eating tacos*

...Okay. Now tie the absence of Shizune's mother into this. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Potato wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
*mental image of Luchadore Jigoro surrounded by happy Mexican kids and eating tacos*

Her brother called and asked her to come by to Scotland because one of his in-laws is sick and they want the family there? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:*mental image of Luchadore Jigoro surrounded by happy Mexican kids and eating tacos*
YES!
YES!
Was anything said in canon as to what happened to Shizune's mum?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Nope. Shizune's mom is one gaping black plothole. I don't think she's ever brought up at all.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
linkoid

Re: The 'Wild Speculation About Shizune's Past' Thread

Post by linkoid »

We are getting off topic here → → → → → → ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

She ran away after the tacos gave Jigoro severe flatulence.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Munchenhausen

Re: The 'Wild Speculation About Shizune's Past' Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

linkoid wrote:We are getting off topic here → → → → → → ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
He's got a point...
*goes to create new topic because yes*
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
CaveRave

Post by CaveRave »

Nah, she simply popped up at Yamaku one day, without explanation. Nobody seems to question why: she had the paperwork and everything, so she obviously didn't simply sneak in. Just, nobody remembered signing them, or meeting her parents in person. Her school fees are being paid, consistently too and so most of administration aren't too concerned.

Eventually, people had forgotten to ask where Rin had come from, and just accept her as part of the school without much question.

I just realised how similar that story is to Hiaso's own.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

[/quote]

Alive, at least. They don't necessarily have to be together.[/quote]
To be honest, it;s pretty hard to be supportive if theyre not together.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

That is depressing