Page 1 of 270

Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm
by Silentcook
There once was a thread named "Favourite artwork", where the forum dwellers posted their favourite KS pics (duh).

It occasionally got raided by the KS devs to include new pics into the Mishimmie.

Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
Mishimmie image #914
Bad Silentcook. :(

I'm sorry. Only the last few days of pics - call it a week - had not been checked for possible inclusion into the Shimmie. You should be able to find your old faves there with a little digging. And maybe slap on a few tags to improve searches while you're at it?

Please keep on posting here.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm
by forgetmenot
Silentcook wrote:Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
I was wondering where the old thread went. Ah well, 450+ pages was cumbersome to comb through anyhow.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:48 pm
by AaronIsCrunchy
Silentcook wrote: Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
Ouch. On the plus side, I'm pretty sure this one'll fill up pretty quickly!

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:53 pm
by AaronIsCrunchy
Thought I'd christen it with bestgirl Emi ;)
Image

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:59 pm
by Steinherz
I've searched through the Shimmie multiple times.
This is obviously by All-Maker, but it has yet to be on the Shimmie.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:02 pm
by Umber
Accidents happen. It's not like we're all gonna die, at least any time soon.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:07 pm
by Oddball
Silentcook wrote:There once was a thread named "Favourite artwork", where the forum dwellers posted their favourite KS pics (duh).

It occasionally got raided by the KS devs to include new pics into the Mishimmie.

Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
Mishimmie image #914
Bad Silentcook. :(

I'm sorry. Only the last few days of pics - call it a week - had not been checked for possible inclusion into the Shimmie. You should be able to find your old faves there with a little digging.

Please keep on posting here.
Aww... I can't stay mad at that face.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm
by Comrade
Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
You're missing a verb here

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm
by Firewind
Silentcook wrote: Then Silentcook accidentally the thread. The WHOLE thread.
Image

At least there's still Google cache, still better than nothing...
Comrade wrote: You're missing a verb here
You accidentally a meme.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 pm
by Comrade
Ugh memes
I'll go sulk for a while

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm
by SpunkySix
Umber wrote:Accidents happen. It's not like we're all gonna die, at least any time soon.
...are you sure?

It's all good though.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm
by SpunkySix
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Thought I'd christen it with bestgirl Emi ;)
Thank you very much we're off to a great start.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:02 pm
by KeiichiO
Hmmm. Accidents happen. I will miss some of the old posts. A lot of good times were had in that thread, but I suppose more good times can be created in this second coming.

Anyways, two of my favorite things together = happy Keiichi.
Image

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 pm
by Umber
SpunkySix wrote: ...are you sure?
This is either a threat or a humorously skeptic comment and I'd really like it if it were the latter of the two.
Keiichi
Wasn't that your avatar for a while? A long while ago, but still. I remember you had a bunch of Link-esque avatars before.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:01 pm
by KeiichiO
Umber wrote:
Keiichi
Wasn't that your avatar for a while? A long while ago, but still. I remember you had a bunch of Link-esque avatars before.
Indeed it was. I've been looking for a new Rin avvie for awhile now, but I've pretty much gone through them all. I might just use Rinku again.