Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
FBOF
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by FBOF » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:19 am

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:When do we tell the new guy Mike Inel did art for KS, not just fanart?
By new guy I hope you don't mean me. Of course I know his role in Katawa Shoujo, it's the whole reason I sought out his dA page in the first place.
He obviously meant me, reckon new people must be annoying to drop by & actually be intrested in the game.

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:28 am

FBOF wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:When do we tell the new guy Mike Inel did art for KS, not just fanart?
By new guy I hope you don't mean me. Of course I know his role in Katawa Shoujo, it's the whole reason I sought out his dA page in the first place.
He obviously meant me, reckon new people must be annoying to drop by & actually be intrested in the game.

Whichever one of us he meant, it is sort of rude to assume that because we're new around here we don't know who Mike Inel is. I feel like I would have had thrown "the guy who did the FMV animation in KS" in there somewhere just to avoid anyone jumping to that conclusion, despite it being common knowledge. Then I'd just sound like some know-it-all poser trying too hard to fit in with the regular crowd. Newbs like us just can't catch a break, man. :?
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:14 am

Dont take it personally. I dont like people in general.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:36 am

It's cool then. :)
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:28 am

CoffeeDrive wrote:Dont take it personally. I dont like people in general.
But but but... :'(
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Cheapchip
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Cheapchip » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:31 am

Comrade wrote:Haha, the new guy tries to teach me about hentai, how cute :')
CoffeeDrive wrote:When do we tell the new guy Mike Inel did art for KS, not just fanart?
Considering that I have the least post count among all of us, I must be the new guy mentioned. I apologize for bringing the thread into inappropriate topic for about one pages.
Also, Comrade, sorry for sounding like a smart-ass teaching you about hentai (when I actually barely know anything on it)
My background for my phone is from Imperfect Spectrum KS Artbook.
I'm using this as my signature because you must be a curious person to open the spoiler.
Since you are curious, I'm telling you one random thing about me.

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:44 am

Comrade wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:Dont take it personally. I dont like people in general.
But but but... :'(
Of course I dont mean you my Stalin loving friend.
Cheapchip wrote: Also, Comrade, sorry for sounding like a smart-ass teaching you about hentai (when I actually barely know anything on it)
Lies.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
FBOF
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by FBOF » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:14 pm

I appreciate the sentiment. Even noticed the artist has a YT channel and all, good stuff and I can see where & why 4LS picked him up as artist.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Considering I handle eroge fan fiction you'd think i know a thong or two about the subject.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Y'all need more bestgirl up in this bitch

Image
Image
Image
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Who
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Comrade wrote:Who
I am so disgusted by your reply that I went to find a reaction image to use but I found they only had Non-KS versions so I had to make it myself.
For shame, Comrade. For shame.
Attachments
ulilshit.jpg
ulilshit.jpg (210.21 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
Last edited by Munchenhausen on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Mahorfeus
Posts: 680
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Mahorfeus » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:01 pm

I don't think I've ever told you how amazing you are. :lol:

But seriously, Natsume is like, Tier 2 at best.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
The verdict is (finally) in:
Hanako > Rin > Emi > Lilly = Shizune

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: Eastasia
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by brythain » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Mahorfeus wrote:I don't think I've ever told you how amazing you are. :lol:

But seriously, Natsume is like, Tier 2 at best.
And that is why she needs more love. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Mahorfeus wrote:I don't think I've ever told you how amazing you are. :lol:

But seriously, Natsume is like, Tier 2 at best the best girl in the game and she is also way better than Rin because I said so also munchenhausen is really sexy and awesome.
I saw you made a slight grammatical error. Fixed it for ya. :^)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

Post Reply