Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Cheapchip wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Awesome Shizune art by Mike Inel.
Although I know that Shizune is clutching her skirt tightly because of her feels, I keep thinking that she is clutching because she got her period :?
Or a boner.

You know what Japan's like :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:52 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
Cheapchip wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Awesome Shizune art by Mike Inel.
Although I know that Shizune is clutching her skirt tightly because of her feels, I keep thinking that she is clutching because she got her period :?
Or a boner.

You know what Japan's like :lol:
I thought that was a Thai thing.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Cheapchip
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:52 am
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Cheapchip » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:18 am

Comrade wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Cheapchip wrote: Although I know that Shizune is clutching her skirt tightly because of her feels, I keep thinking that she is clutching because she got her period :?
Or a boner.

You know what Japan's like :lol:
I thought that was a Thai thing.
it's an "everywhere" thing. If Japan has weird tentacle porn, why not trannies? Also, google "Futanari"
My background for my phone is from Imperfect Spectrum KS Artbook.
I'm using this as my signature because you must be a curious person to open the spoiler.
Since you are curious, I'm telling you one random thing about me.

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 pm

I dunno, somehow I think "menstruating girl", "dickgirl", or even "menstruating dickgirl" were the farthest things from Mike Inel's mind when he drew that picture.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

slagman5
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by slagman5 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
Cheapchip wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Awesome Shizune art by Mike Inel.
Although I know that Shizune is clutching her skirt tightly because of her feels, I keep thinking that she is clutching because she got her period :?
Or a boner.

You know what Japan's like :lol:
The internet has ruined you, lol.

User avatar
FBOF
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:16 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by FBOF » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Valjean Lafitte wrote:I dunno, somehow I think "menstruating girl", "dickgirl", or even "menstruating dickgirl" were the farthest things from Mike Inel's mind when he drew that picture.
That crazy thought made me chuckle a bit too much. ^^" Like the most of this thread, your picture was quite moving. Have you got the source for it handy? I'd love to check out more of his drawings.

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Charmant » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Reading the last few posts and I'm just

Image

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Atario » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Valjean Lafitte wrote:"menstruating dickgirl"
Image
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:07 am

FBOF wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:I dunno, somehow I think "menstruating girl", "dickgirl", or even "menstruating dickgirl" were the farthest things from Mike Inel's mind when he drew that picture.
That crazy thought made me chuckle a bit too much. ^^" Like the most of this thread, your picture was quite moving. Have you got the source for it handy? I'd love to check out more of his drawings.
Of course! It's from http://mikeinel.deviantart.com , and he has plenty of other amazing art works there, many of Katawa Shoujo characters (particularly Misha; the man loves him some pink hair drills). :)
Charmant wrote:Reading the last few posts and I'm just

rininatrashcan.jpg
Atario wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:"menstruating dickgirl"
whatswrongwithyou.jpg
LOL
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:14 am

Cheapchip wrote:
Comrade wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: Or a boner.

You know what Japan's like :lol:
I thought that was a Thai thing.
it's an "everywhere" thing. If Japan has weird tentacle porn, why not trannies? Also, google "Futanari"
Haha, the new guy tries to teach me about hentai, how cute :')
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Eurobeatjester » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:36 am

If we're on a message board that boils down to a game where you have sex with disabled girls, I'm fairly sure we're all aware of all the other "dark" areas of Japanese fandom.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:49 am

Eurobeatjester wrote:If we're on a message board that boils down to a game where you have sex with disabled girls, I'm fairly sure we're all aware of all the other "dark" areas of Japanese fandom.
What the fuck is Japanese fandom? Most of the weird shit on the internet is aimed at Americans.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:27 am

When do we tell the new guy Mike Inel did art for KS, not just fanart?
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Megumeru » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:28 am

Eurobeatjester wrote:If we're on a message board that boils down to a game where you have sex with disabled girls, I'm fairly sure we're all aware of all the other "dark" areas of Japanese fandom.
Mmhm...

Not sure if I should laugh or feel slightly offended--or both. :lol:
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:59 am

CoffeeDrive wrote:When do we tell the new guy Mike Inel did art for KS, not just fanart?
By new guy I hope you don't mean me. Of course I know his role in Katawa Shoujo, it's the whole reason I sought out his dA page in the first place.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

Post Reply