Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

d2r

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by d2r »

I actually like the one of Misha doing her drills with the curler; now we know how it's done.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Saber + Lilly = Saber Lily. Headcanon Confirmed.
(Dat ass tho)
Prove me wrong, protip. You cant.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

d2r wrote: They don't have a Brummy DLC?
Of course they don't! Only brummies could ever like brummy :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

d2r wrote:Jesus, what is it with people and making pictures of Hanako using a vibrator?
I'm just trying to imagine where/how Hanako would even acquire a vibrator. Can't picture her going to the local adult novelty store and getting one (even if she wasn't a minor), or asking an older friend to get one for her, so presumably she would have ordered online and had it delivered...

"Hanako, you got a package in the mail today."
"IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!"
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

El Zilcho wrote:
d2r wrote:Jesus, what is it with people and making pictures of Hanako using a vibrator?
I'm just trying to imagine where/how Hanako would even acquire a vibrator. Can't picture her going to the local adult novelty store and getting one (even if she wasn't a minor), or asking an older friend to get one for her, so presumably she would have ordered online and had it delivered...

"IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!"
She could always ask lilly to do it. Needn't be embarrassing if no-one finds out aside from Hanako, even. :twisted:
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

El Zilcho wrote:

"IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!"
She is minor. (Majority is at 20 in japan,and if she has a vibrator, it's certainly BEFORE meet Hisao) and Shizune and Misha would chech what is it. :lol:
More likely Akira, she is casual enough to be the only person who Hanako could dare ask a thing like that (if she promises to keep the secret, too bad when it could be breaks the "fragile dool" image for Lilly if she learned that yes, Hanajo is a girl with desires )and she is major.
Hanako is not embarrassed when Akira brings alcohol...thus...
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Potato

Post by Potato »

Zarys wrote:Shizune and Misha would chech what is it. :lol:
No they wouldn't. And they wouldn't check what it is either.

Hey, click this.

This is unbelievably cute. Where all da Lemi shippers at?

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Ah, I'm not the only one to have noticed that Emi and Lilly are perfectly sized for that.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
d2r

Post by d2r »

Potato, I thought you were saying the futa post was cute and I both gagged and lol'd. :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Potato wrote: Hey, click this.
Oh fucking hell. 'Musky', eh?

That is actually adorable, yet kinda hilarious too. It's amazing/criminal those two aren't shipped more often :3
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

d2r wrote:Potato, I thought you were saying the futa post was cute and I both gagged and lol'd. :lol:
Not cute. Arousing, perhaps, but not cute. >.>

I love Emi's face in that image...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:Hey, click this.

This is unbelievably cute. Where all da Lemi shippers at?
This entire post. Yes.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Emi looks a tad jealous...