Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Alpacalypse

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Alpacalypse »

Charmant wrote:RinnamonToastCrunch.jpg
-_-
Well played, artist person. Well played.
Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:On the subject of that Saki...Someone did this, and it's not okay.
As the kind of guy who creates rule 34 just to ruin nice things, I found this simple yet glorious
Don't we all know it :roll:
Seriously though, that pic made me face-desk hard.
Then laugh.
Then delete my internet history because no way am I ever going to let somebody find that shit on my PC

Edit: I have long professed that Saki totally looks like Petra from Attack on Titan. Somebody made it a thing :D
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Flarezium wrote:Just out of curiosity, which one's the 4/4?
Eurobeatjester wrote:knife behind back: Yes, do tell us :lol:
Well, I might get stabbed for this, but I find it really hard to invest in stories featuring Saki. I think it comes from an odd phobia I have about not wanting to know when i’m going to die, I know i’m going to of course. But I can’t imagine anything worse than having a real countdown to a death you know is going to be horrific, it just really gets to me. :?
Req wrote:Relax dude, at least we know it's not Miki :lol:

Yep, and the Suzu route is my absolute favourite KS fanfic.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:http://i.imgur.com/HbXIubzh.jpg

I uploaded it a few pages back, it was an NSFW piece I commissioned from eguana.
Ooh, that one.
Well, probably because Suriko didn't want to upload it :lol:

Someone should do that though. It's definitely Shimmie quality :)
It seems to have made it to the shimmie a few hours ago. Must've just been overlooked before.
The comments are the reason why I wanted it to be on the shimmie. Shimmie comments are always fucking hilarious :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Gajzla wrote:Well, I might get stabbed for this, but I find it really hard to invest in stories featuring Saki. I think it comes from an odd phobia I have about not wanting to know when i’m going to die, I know i’m going to of course. But I can’t imagine anything worse than having a real countdown to a death you know is going to be horrific, it just really gets to me. :?
I don't think you'll get stabbed for it. As far as I'm aware, there's no such thing as a Saki-bro or whatever. Probably.
we hide in the shadows, somewhere... waiting patiently... your demise is immanent :twisted:
Steinherz wrote:The comments are the reason why I wanted it to be on the shimmie. Shimmie comments are always fucking hilarious
That they are. Like for this pic
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

"Damn.
On a related note, Hisao's surprisingly cut for a man exercise can so easily kill."
"even Hisao's ahoge looks chiseled and manly here"
"I know, right?"
"He slaps ten bitches a day to keep it toned."
"This is passion. Saki wants it (the panties are already round her ankle) and Hisao, like a man, is going to dominate her and give it to her.
Woah.....this Misha needs a cold shower."

That right there is the reason why I wanted that picture on the shimmie :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Gajzla wrote:
Flarezium wrote:Just out of curiosity, which one's the 4/4?
Eurobeatjester wrote:knife behind back: Yes, do tell us :lol:
Well, I might get stabbed for this, but I find it really hard to invest in stories featuring Saki. I think it comes from an odd phobia I have about not wanting to know when i’m going to die, I know i’m going to of course. But I can’t imagine anything worse than having a real countdown to a death you know is going to be horrific, it just really gets to me. :?
I feel you, man. Except for me, it's more of a case that I don't want to read a romantic story with a guaranteed sad ending :lol:
That, and I can't be arsed to read anything longer than a paragraph
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Steinherz wrote:"Damn.
On a related note, Hisao's surprisingly cut for a man exercise can so easily kill."
"I know, right?"
"This is passion. Saki wants it (the panties are already round her ankle) and Hisao, like a man, is going to dominate her and give it to her.

:cackles evilly:

Money well spent.
Gajzla wrote:Well, I might get stabbed for this, but I find it really hard to invest in stories featuring Saki. I think it comes from an odd phobia I have about not wanting to know when i’m going to die, I know i’m going to of course. But I can’t imagine anything worse than having a real countdown to a death you know is going to be horrific, it just really gets to me. :?
LOL, I was only kidding, don't worry about it. I can say that no matter how well something like that is written, it's a subject that a few people will never be comfortable reading. I've had a few comments about that, and a few people have said they don't want to continue reading because they become emotionally invested in a character they know is going to die - and it's challenging and rewarding to write :) I hope you'll read it when I get done one day!

I have some very different perspectives on death than other people, given my medical history and the fact I drowned when I was younger in an accident that left me completely paralyzed from the neck down; I was clinically dead and the paramedics finally got my heart beating again. I then had to go through a year of therapy to learn how to walk again. It wasn't death that scared me, it was being trapped in a useless body where I couldn't even take my own life if I wanted to end it.

I've told that story to a few people, and the reactions when I tell them that have been so widely varied that they're fascinating to see. Is it wrong that that's the type of reaction I want people to have to the things I write?
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Steinherz wrote:"Damn.
"I know, right?"

:cackles evilly:

Money well spent.
Damn right it was :lol:
Eurobeatjester wrote:
LOL, I was only kidding, don't worry about it. I can say that no matter how well something like that is written, it's a subject that a few people will never be comfortable reading. I've had a few comments about that, and a few people have said they don't want to continue reading because they become emotionally invested in a character they know is going to die - and it's challenging and rewarding to write :) I hope you'll read it when I get done one day!

I have some very different perspectives on death than other people, given my medical history and the fact I drowned when I was younger in an accident that left me completely paralyzed from the neck down; I was clinically dead and the paramedics finally got my heart beating again. I then had to go through a year of therapy to learn how to walk again. It wasn't death that scared me, it was being trapped in a useless body where I couldn't even take my own life if I wanted to end it.

I've told that story to a few people, and the reactions when I tell them that have been so widely varied that they're fascinating to see. Is it wrong that that's the type of reaction I want people to have to the things I write?
I can't really into words. But that's fairly interesting. At first I was like "bullshit, if you drowned how are you typing this?" and then I read after that and was like "oh"
I also draw, kind of.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Eurobeatjester wrote::cackles evilly:

Daaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn. I mean, I have my own shit too, but damn. PTSD, a very mild case of arrhythmia(Haha who the fuck would've guessed? Me when my heart felt like it was exploding out of my chest) and a history to back up the first claim. Mental hospital, self harm, stress dreams, flashbacks haven't happened much lately though. I got used to being touched by other people again. Took a few mental breakdowns and some violent outbursts, but I'm human enough that walking behind me won't make me cry, thank the Nine. Working would be tough.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Methinks it's time to reopen [THIS THREAD] on your own RL disabilities.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
brythain

'Everlasting Shoujo'

Post by brythain »

Found this. Comrade Satovya :)

Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Alpacalypse wrote:Then delete my internet history
I hope you remembered to overwrite it after you deleted it. People forget that part.

Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Lilly’s sudden realisation that she has boobs is the best part of this picture, next to strawberry Misha.
Razoredge

Post by Razoredge »

True Story.
Love this picture anyway *o*
Lilly = Akira > Miki = Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune

Stuff I'm currently writing : Beyond the haze : A Lilly Satou pseudo-route, Lullaby of an open heart : A Saki pseudo-route & Sakura Blossom : A way with Hisao
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Gajzla wrote:Lilly’s sudden realisation that she has boobs is the best part of this picture, next to strawberry Misha.
No, no, that's not what's happening. She's clearly grumpy that Shizune's are bigger and appreciated by someone else. :lol: