Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Charmant

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Charmant »

SpunkySix wrote:I'm always mad conflicted when I see pictures of Hanako like that, because she's only like, my third or fourth favorite in terms of personality, but unf.
So what's the conflict? .-.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Charmant wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I'm always mad conflicted when I see pictures of Hanako like that, because she's only like, my third or fourth favorite in terms of personality, but unf.
My thoughts exactly. Well, maybe in a slightly different wording, but still.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:
Charmant wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Well, maybe in a slightly different wording, but still.
I don't know, I just feel like I would want it, but not really desire it. Like, that animal part of me would be all, YES but the rational part of me would be like, "breh, she just a friend tho". It's hard for me to really connect if the emotions aren't there.

Meh, art:

http://vanillaswimmer.deviantart.com/ar ... -499409967

http://anagram-daine.deviantart.com/art ... -496898885

http://cometodaddycome.deviantart.com/art/rik-492946040

http://anagram-daine.deviantart.com/art ... -489802964
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:That one of Hisao needing 'two tablets a day' was awesome, really nicely done. Rika is always appreciated too :P

RIN DUMP!

http://solidjb.deviantart.com/art/Gunsl ... -298585064
http://triple-q.deviantart.com/art/gang ... -306488363
http://thehylianherooftime.deviantart.c ... -352793332
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 4zuuds.png
That last one.. Image
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote: I don't know, I just feel like I would want it, but not really desire it. Like, that animal part of me would be all, YES but the rational part of me would be like, "breh, she just a friend tho". It's hard for me to really connect if the emotions aren't there.
She's just a cartoon. Plus, FWB are awesome.

Also, none of those arts really appeal to me.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

SpunkySix wrote:It's hard for me to really connect if the emotions aren't there.
You have a dick. She has the other thing. It couldn't be that hard to connect. :P

Speaking of dicks, mine is a big fan of rtil's work. :mrgreen: (Hisao's a goddamn trooper. His back is clearly fucking broken and he's still into it. XD)

300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

KeiichiO wrote:She's just a cartoon.
Blasphemy! Image
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Blasphemy! Image
Empirical evidence!
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Not your waifu!

amidoinitrite?no, but srsly, come on.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

KeiichiO wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:
Blasphemy! Image
Empirical evidence!
Well, no evidence, but considering the current leading theories of the nature of the universe, there is at least a 50/50 chance that it is infinite. An infinite universe means everything imaginable is real somewhere, so somewhere out there Rin & I are happily married (well, another version of me, that lucky bastard - all I can do is dream :().
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Charmant wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:It's hard for me to really connect if the emotions aren't there.
You have a dick. She has the other thing. It couldn't be that hard to connect. :P

Speaking of dicks, mine is a big fan of rtil's work. :mrgreen: (Hisao's a goddamn trooper. His back is clearly fucking broken and he's still into it. XD)
He's not really a trooper, that's just the effect Shizune jerking a guy off has on them, regardless of who they are. I'd probably still be going, anyways.

And it's not just a cartoon. It's a cartoon with le feels. Big dif. Or maybe I'm being ironic and just acknowledging the fact that if it were more than a cartoon, I'd have an issue. Don't tell anybody who still thinks I'm delusional that though, you might break their heart.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Talifan9

Post by Talifan9 »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Well, no evidence, but considering the current leading theories of the nature of the universe, there is at least a 50/50 chance that it is infinite. An infinite universe means everything imaginable is real somewhere, so somewhere out there Rin & I are happily married (well, another version of me, that lucky bastard - all I can do is dream :().
Figure out how to enable yourself to quantum tunnel into such a place with all of your particles in their current states. Problem (sort of) solved?

Also, that Shizune image is very well lined, even with the odd back shape of Hisao.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

300BillionDegrees wrote: Well, no evidence, but considering the current leading theories of the nature of the universe, there is at least a 50/50 chance that it is infinite. An infinite universe means everything imaginable is real somewhere, so somewhere out there Rin & I are happily married (well, another version of me, that lucky bastard - all I can do is dream :().
There might be infinite space in the universe, but I haven't heard any theories stating that there was infinite amounts of matter in it. An infinite universe with only finite matter in it would have only a finite number of real things in it. Of course I could be wrong about this, I haven't really kept up with the latest science on this stuff recently. But assuming infinite matter, or multiple universes, nothing (cannon, anyways) about Rin violates the laws of physics, so there are infinite yous married to infinite Rins, infinite yous married to twin Rins, and infinite instances of everyone on this forum in a group marriage with the entire cast.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
brythain

Post by brythain »

FelOnyx wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote: Well, no evidence, but considering the current leading theories of the nature of the universe, there is at least a 50/50 chance that it is infinite. An infinite universe means everything imaginable is real somewhere, so somewhere out there Rin & I are happily married (well, another version of me, that lucky bastard - all I can do is dream :().
There might be infinite space in the universe, but I haven't heard any theories stating that there was infinite amounts of matter in it. An infinite universe with only finite matter in it would have only a finite number of real things in it. Of course I could be wrong about this, I haven't really kept up with the latest science on this stuff recently. But assuming infinite matter, or multiple universes, nothing (cannon, anyways) about Rin violates the laws of physics, so there are infinite yous married to infinite Rins, infinite yous married to twin Rins, and infinite instances of everyone on this forum in a group marriage with the entire cast.
An infinite space need not contain infinite kinds of things. This is where people get confused when they conflate 'infinite universe' with 'infinite possibilities' or 'infinite range of events whether possible or not'.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)