Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:So rtil did two 8+ hour sketch request streams in three days. The second day he did fifteen or sixteen, and somewhere around number twelve mine came up. Miki & Suzu's first kiss[/url], from Summer's Clover:
Thank you so much for requesting this! After the last few pics -- which were great, don't get me wrong -- I was hoping he'd draw one of the more innocent Miki x Suzu moments from Summer's Clover. :D

Now for a bit of Natsume Aura x Hisao smut:

https://i.imgur.com/3eILML8.jpg

Poor Delta. :(
Oh my~ me likey

Also, don't worry, delta is next I'd bet :lol:

Also, I'm wondering when the shimmie will be updated with the new Rtil pictures :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Kakureboshi
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kakureboshi » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:42 am

The Katawa Shoujo fandom is the only place where a member of the production team's gender reversed moeification is fucked by the main character of the project he worked on.

Arceus bless rtil and his stream shenanigans.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:57 am

Valjean Lafitte wrote: Now for a bit of Natsume Aura x Hisao smut.

Poor Delta. :(
I don't know how I feel about this.

On one hand it's everything I've ever wanted, but then again there's no sight of Naomi.
goddammit I'm gonna have to commission another piece from him
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:51 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote: Now for a bit of Natsume Aura x Hisao smut.

Poor Delta. :(
I don't know how I feel about this.

On one hand it's everything I've ever wanted, but then again there's no sight of Naomi.
goddammit I'm gonna have to commission another piece from him
Do it! :D

Me, I think I might commission a Rika piece. Or another SC scene, since he's been on a roll with those lately.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
d2r
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by d2r » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:goddammit I'm gonna have to commission another piece from him
rtil's got quite a racket going IMO :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?

User avatar
Talifan9
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Talifan9 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:06 pm

d2r wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:goddammit I'm gonna have to commission another piece from him
rtil's got quite a racket going IMO :lol:
From a passing observer's viewpoint, the art styling is very attractive. I can see why it would be so!
Image

User avatar
300BillionDegrees
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by 300BillionDegrees » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:07 am

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:So rtil did two 8+ hour sketch request streams in three days. The second day he did fifteen or sixteen, and somewhere around number twelve mine came up. Miki & Suzu's first kiss[/url], from Summer's Clover:
Thank you so much for requesting this! After the last few pics -- which were great, don't get me wrong -- I was hoping he'd draw one of the more innocent Miki x Suzu moments from Summer's Clover. :D
Actually, it was rtil mentioning that you beat him to the punch posting that last Miki & Suzu shower scene to reddit that made me think of this scene.
Valjean Lafitte wrote:Now for a bit of Natsume Aura x Hisao smut:

(NatsumeAura x Hisao smut.jpg)

Poor Delta. :(
I had a sneaking suspicion that you might have been the one that made this request :lol:

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:48 am

300BillionDegrees wrote:I had a sneaking suspicion that you might have been the one that made this request
It wasn't me (I missed both streams, sadly), but I'll gladly take credit for it! :lol:
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Xaredian » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:So rtil did two 8+ hour sketch request streams in three days. The second day he did fifteen or sixteen, and somewhere around number twelve mine came up. Miki & Suzu's first kiss[/url], from Summer's Clover:
Thank you so much for requesting this! After the last few pics -- which were great, don't get me wrong -- I was hoping he'd draw one of the more innocent Miki x Suzu moments from Summer's Clover. :D

Now for a bit of Natsume Aura x Hisao smut:

Poor Delta. :(
Oh my. Oh... oh my. I wonder how Aura feels about this... Has she (Aura's a lass, right?) commented on it?

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Xaredian wrote:Oh my. Oh... oh my. I wonder how Aura feels about this... Has she (Aura's a lass, right?) commented on it?
I assumed Aura was a bloke?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Xaredian » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
Xaredian wrote:Oh my. Oh... oh my. I wonder how Aura feels about this... Has she (Aura's a lass, right?) commented on it?
I assumed Aura was a bloke?
I wouldn't know. I'm only basing it upon their avatar/icon.

Just going to say, I've also been thought to be female because I use an image of Alice Liddell from Madness Returns as my Youtube icon.

HayStack44
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by HayStack44 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Aura's a male. Natsume is a moe-ified gender-flipped version of him.

Also I assume the real Aura doesn't put out on a first date :lol:

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:47 am

"Th-that's the rh-thing Hisao, I'm already a d-demon."

Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Time for your daily dose of lazy shite!
Attachments
clarkson.jpg
clarkson.jpg (265.24 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Rhodri
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:28 pm
Location: The Capital of the Welsh boyo!

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Rhodri » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:05 pm

"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.

Post Reply