Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Valjean Lafitte wrote:The prince of Miki porn strikes again!

http://i.imgur.com/SZmVZgC.jpg

Nice one, Req.
Prince, eh? Is that because Rtil is the King? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:41 am

Steinherz wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:The prince of Miki porn strikes again!

http://i.imgur.com/SZmVZgC.jpg

Nice one, Req.
Prince, eh? Is that because Rtil is the King? :lol:

Haha, yup. :mrgreen:
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:12 am

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Prince, eh? Is that because Rtil is the King? :lol:
Haha, yup. :mrgreen:
Speaking of the King....

Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.


User avatar
Req
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Req » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:12 pm

just when I think that maybe I managed to gain a little on him he pulls ahead with something like this :p


User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Req wrote:just when I think that maybe I managed to gain a little on him he pulls ahead with something like this :p
Hehe :3

You know what this means right? You gotta try and one-up him :lol:
Sharp-O wrote:Rtil is Emi: confirmed
Yeaaaah :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Req
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Req » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Req wrote:just when I think that maybe I managed to gain a little on him he pulls ahead with something like this :p
Hehe :3

You know what this means right? You gotta try and one-up him :lol:
Sharp-O wrote:Rtil is Emi: confirmed
Yeaaaah :lol:
way ahead of ya :lol:

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Prince, eh? Is that because Rtil is the King? :lol:
Haha, yup. :mrgreen:
Speaking of the King....
Well that's it, day made.

Not only has some decent Miki/Suzu porn been drawn, it doesn't feature either of them with huge dicks and it's been drawn by Rtil
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Req wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Req wrote:just when I think that maybe I managed to gain a little on him he pulls ahead with something like this :p
Hehe :3

You know what this means right? You gotta try and one-up him :lol:
way ahead of ya :lol:
.... Now I'm curious =w=

1,2,3,4 I declare a lewd war? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Gajzla
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Gajzla » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 pm

*69ing Miki and Suzu picture*
What a sight Suzu gets to randomly wake up to. ^^

Also, I like Req's art because it shows Miki with a stump about the same thickness as her arm, which would happen if she lost the hand recently. Some people draw it thiner, like it was missing from birth. It's the little details that make me happy. :D

User avatar
Req
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Req » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Gajzla wrote:
*69ing Miki and Suzu picture*
What a sight Suzu gets to randomly wake up to. ^^

Also, I like Req's art because it shows Miki with a stump about the same thickness as her arm, which would happen if she lost the hand recently. Some people draw it thiner, like it was missing from birth. It's the little details that make me happy. :D
Thanks, I do try to put little things in there, like the difference between Hisao's and Miki's clothes being put away, but admittedly the stump thing was accidental, I always try to draw her forearms at equal size.

User avatar
Gajzla
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Gajzla » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Req wrote:Thanks, I do try to put little things in there, like the difference between Hisao's and Miki's clothes being put away,
Hehe, I hadn't noticed that (Something distracted me ^^). I bet Hisao is the kind of person who neatly folds the tea towel once he's done drying up. :roll:

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by SpunkySix » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Suzu has some nice toes, holy fuck. :|
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Sharp-O
Posts: 894
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:03 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Sharp-O » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Req wrote: Thanks, I do try to put little things in there, like the difference between Hisao's and Miki's clothes being put away...
I noticed that! It was very nice touch :D

Post Reply