Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Xaredian » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Atario wrote:Damn, Hisao, it's the size of Emi's upper arm!
I wonder how painful it'd be for the girls if it's actually that big...
Actually, I don't wanna know if it's painful or not.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Xaredian wrote:
Atario wrote:Damn, Hisao, it's the size of Emi's upper arm!
I wonder how painful it'd be for the girls if it's actually that big...
Actually, I don't wanna know if it's painful or not.
This immediately comes to mind...
Image

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Eurobeatjester » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Charmant wrote:THE HIGH LORD RTIL HATH BLESSED OUR MISERABLE LIVES ONCE AGAIN!
The question is this: Is this a Hisao and Rin pairing and Rin's borrowing Emi's arms, or is it a Hisao and Emi pairing and Emi's borrowing Rin's boob's? :D
Yes.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:57 am

KeiichiO wrote: This immediately comes to mind...
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/1621.png
Sounds like a normal friday night to me.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:49 am

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote: The question is this: Is this a Hisao and Rin pairing and Rin's borrowing Emi's arms, or is it a Hisao and Emi pairing and Emi's borrowing Rin's boob's? :D
Yes.
10/10 would ask again
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
BMFJack
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by BMFJack » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 am

Why wouldn't it simply be a Rin/Hisao/Emi pairing?

I think I like that much better. After all, together they make one whole person right? Right?


....right?

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Hisao looks oddly upset....
Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Steinherz wrote:Hisao looks oddly upset....
[HeartwrenchingTorment.png]
Can you blame him? He knows what he's gotten himself into.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Req
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Req » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Steinherz wrote:Hisao looks oddly upset....
"I swear! As big as my arm! So now I'm in this chair."

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Charmant » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Xaredian wrote:
Atario wrote:Damn, Hisao, it's the size of Emi's upper arm!
I wonder how painful it'd be for the girls if it's actually that big...
Actually, I don't wanna know if it's painful or not.
Speaking for a friend whose guy has a wang the size of her wrist (it is a small wrist, mind), it tears. :mrgreen:

@BMF: Rin and Emi make a whole person. Hisao is extra.

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Xaredian » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Steinherz wrote:Hisao looks oddly upset....
Can you blame him, though? Like, seriously. His leg is going through the wheelchair!

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Eurobeatjester » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Hah! I wondered how fast it would take to end up here.

I commissioned Tediusman for the Saki/Hisao piece for an upcoming chapter of Learning To Fly. She's done some amazing KS artwork that's in this thread of Miki and Hanako!

And I swear, the look on Hisao's face is not because of the whole "Aw shit, I just remembered her condition" as it is because of something else. No more spoilers! :P
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Eurobeatjester wrote:Hah! I wondered how fast it would take to end up here.

I commissioned Tediusman for the Saki/Hisao piece for an upcoming chapter of Learning To Fly. She's done some amazing KS artwork that's in this thread of Miki and Hanako!

And I swear, the look on Hisao's face is not because of the whole "Aw shit, I just remembered her condition" as it is because of something else. No more spoilers! :P
It's because she's preggers isn't it? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Eurobeatjester wrote:And I swear, the look on Hisao's face is not because of the whole "Aw shit, I just remembered her condition" as it is because of something else. No more spoilers! :P
It's because he just can't beat Psycho Mantis, isn't it?
And give it time, hopefully I shall be posting a commission I made a few weeks back soon :3
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Atario » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Steinherz wrote:Hisao looks oddly upset....
http://pre11.deviantart.net/8c4c/th/pre ... 8l7zut.png
He also looks oddly like he's just crashed straight into her back…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

Post Reply