Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen »

I have to agree with Spunky on this.
Any titty bigger than a DD cup is too big, if you ask me.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Munchenhausen wrote:I have to agree with Spunky on this.
Any titty bigger than a C cup is too big, if you ask me.
FTFY
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Munchenhausen wrote:I have to agree with Spunky on this.
Any titty bigger than a DD cup is too big, if you ask me.
Aye, same here. All sizes from washboard flat to DD have their merits, but past that is just too much.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

I want a Rinslug. <3

Atario

Post by Atario »

In this thread: guys who are trying to appear too cool to like big boobs

[shimmie]850[/shimmie]
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:In this thread: guys who are trying to appear too cool to like big boobs
[shimmie]850[/shimmie]
Or who have secret fears of being (s)mothered to death? :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote:Or who have secret fears of being (s)mothered to death? :D
I for one, will make no secret of my fear of being (s)mothered to death and would love to overcome my fear through exposure therapy with Shizune or Lilly (preferably Shizune and Lilly). :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Are you guys saying you would throw a girl out of bed because her breasts were too big???
[shimmie]3915[/shimmie]
brythain

Post by brythain »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Are you guys saying you would throw a girl out of bed because her breasts were too big???
[shimmie]3915[/shimmie]
No, no, I'm okay with breastfed in breaks. Oops, I mean breakfast in bed. Gah! :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

No love for the Rinslug. Hmph. I see how it is...

I just. What.
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Are you guys saying you would throw a girl out of bed because her breasts were too big?
No, no, I think the thing is that they'd be less likely to get into bed with a girl whose breasts were too big :P

Personally I think a solid D is the largest respectable size. My preference is C cup though. Shizune has the best boobies <3
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Image
Oscar Wildecat wrote:Image
Dangit, I know I'm going to confuse the two of you sooner or later since you changed these
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

BMFJack wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:Are you guys saying you would throw a girl out of bed because her breasts were too big?
No, no, I think the thing is that they'd be less likely to get into bed with a girl whose breasts were too big :P

Personally I think a solid D is the largest respectable size. My preference is C cup though. Shizune has the best boobies <3
Emi, Shizune, and Hanako have the best ones, in that order. Lilly's are far too large and I feel as if Rin's would be droopy.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
BMFJack wrote:

Emi, Shizune, and Hanako have the best ones, in that order. Lilly's are far too large and I feel as if Rin's would be droopy.
>Lilly's are far too large

Lilly has essentially the same size as Shizune (Lilly is 1cm bigger) but she's 5 inches taller.
Wut.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Are you guys saying you would throw a girl out of bed because her breasts were too big???
No, but I vastly prefer a girl to have flat or at least compact breasts, for example Legless Fast. Same for the booty.

Besides, there's proportionately large, and then there's... whatever that picture was. I don't know, when hentai artists draw these exaggeratedly large jugs on women, it just kind of turns me off.

On another note, Rinslug is bestslug.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"