Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KSPuff

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KSPuff »

Steinherz wrote:I seriously have a thing for albino chicks.

Seriously, Rika will always be my favorite (Rikabro's Rika Route will always be one of my favorites fan fics on the forums)
Forgive me if this seems newbish, But who is this? I don't remember seeing her during any of the routes....
Ranyel

Post by Ranyel »

KSPuff wrote:

Seriously, Rika will always be my favorite (Rikabro's Rika Route will always be one of my favorites fan fics on the forums)
Forgive me if this seems newbish, But who is this? I don't remember seeing her during any of the routes....
One day, 4LS made an april fool with announcement of new characters, bonus content and some stuff... Rika is a part of this joke.

Here is a link.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Anyone else have to remind themselves that Emi is actually the oldest girl Hisao can date?

Just me?
Nah, it's not just you. It's easy to forget, not only because of her young appearance, but because of the youthful enthusiasm she exudes. :)
Atario wrote:MikaSuzuPregnancy.jpg
Haha, thanks! :lol:
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:words
Atario wrote:words about words
Valjean Lafitte wrote:words about words about words
Atario wrote:words about words about words about words
Silentcook wrote:Okay, get a room, you two.
Aaand we're back to pretty pix... :roll:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

d2r

Post by d2r »

Re: the Rinus de Milo: I want to like that image, but the boobs are way too big - both for the character and the original sculpture. :?

Also, I should make a pic about "A Bottle of Rin" just to give everyone aneurysms. Hell, I would, if I had photoshop. :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Ranyel

Post by Ranyel »

d2r wrote:Re: the Rinus de Milo: I want to like that image, but the boobs are way too big - both for the character and the original sculpture. :?

Also, I should make a pic about "A Bottle of Rin" just to give everyone aneurysms. Hell, I would, if I had photoshop. :lol:
Try paint.net, it allows to do montages and it's free
brythain

Post by brythain »

d2r wrote:Re: the Rinus de Milo: I want to like that image, but the boobs are way too big - both for the character and the original sculpture. :?

It would be terrible if you made a pic showing a lovely white wine and the caption said, "I love you Rin."
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rin avec Vin? ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Valjean Lafitte

Only one more day till Hallowrin.. :twisted:
"Everything."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Really? The eyebrows/eyelashes always kinda weird me out.
It's the hair/eye/skin colour combination. It's really striking and visually pleasing (to me at least :lol: )
Atario wrote:
Hrm, talk about potholing…
:P
Ranyel wrote:
KSPuff wrote:
One day, 4LS made an april fool with announcement of new characters, bonus content and some stuff... Rika is a part of this joke.
Here is a link.
There's also a fanfic of her on the forums, and a thing about I can't mention except in passing.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Valjean Lafitte

Steinherz wrote:and a thing about I can't mention except in passing.
Can you tell me what it is in a PM? I'm curious.
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Steinherz wrote:and a thing about I can't mention except in passing.
Can you tell me what it is in a PM? I'm curious.
On a tangent, I have to say that I once had a sudden flash of strange illumination that told me Rika was actually a Kherubim warrior.
I'm sure this had some influence on what I wrote about her.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

KeiichiO wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:The proper pronunciation of her name may ruin the silly bin pics, but it makes this image work better:
RinDeMilo.jpg
It's a pretty nice image, though, I have a powerful inkling that a male drew this...
I cannot even begin to comprehend of even the slightest glimmer of any sense of even a whisper of a notion of what could possibly give you such an idea ;)
d2r wrote:but the boobs are way too big
I know all of these words but they do not seem to make any sense when you string them together this way :?

Honestly, I was never into "giant anime boobs" myself, but for the Rinus de Milo I'm certainly not going to complain about the artist taking a little liberty in that department :D
KSPuff

Post by KSPuff »

Ranyel wrote:One day, 4LS made an april fool with announcement of new characters, bonus content and some stuff... Rika is a part of this joke.

Here is a link.
Thank you Ranyel and Steinherz for the information, Admittingly, I would love to seen a route with a girl like Rika. Reflecting Hisao's internal life shortening disability with another girl with a similar twist of fate.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KSPuff wrote:
Ranyel wrote:One day, 4LS made an april fool with announcement of new characters, bonus content and some stuff... Rika is a part of this joke.

Here is a link.
Thank you Ranyel and Steinherz for the information, Admittingly, I would love to seen a route with a girl like Rika. Reflecting Hisao's internal life shortening disability with another girl with a similar twist of fate.
I put the link to Rikabro's route for Rika in my post :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.