Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
d2r
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by d2r » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:05 am

KSPuff wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:I am going to go ahead and assume that that is not supposed to be their daughter, because it would be very fucking weird if it is.
Actually, given how the "daughter" looks, I think she is supposed to be. And I sure I don't have to point out the use of the cliche "Parents walking happily each holding their child's hand" pose.

It might have made sense if they aged Lilly and Hisao just a few years to late college age/early adult career age. Let's just settle for their pills failed.
KeiichiO wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Some new stuff from DeviantArt.

D'aaaaw
Is that supposed to be their daughter? I'd imagine they'd look older, unless Lilly's birth control somehow failed during her route...
Do you ever get that feeling of Deja Vu? :P

Do you ever get that feeling of Deja Vu? :P
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?

bhtooefr
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by bhtooefr » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:13 am

If their pills failed, it'd just be Lilly and their daughter, no?

(It would've just been Lilly's pills that failed...)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!

User avatar
ogorhan
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm
Location: World of Kancolle

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by ogorhan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am

Is it me or is it getting hot in here :oops:
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.

User avatar
Req
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Req » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:03 am

KSPuff wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:I am going to go ahead and assume that that is not supposed to be their daughter, because it would be very fucking weird if it is.
Actually, given how the "daughter" looks, I think she is supposed to be. And I sure I don't have to point out the use of the cliche "Parents walking happily each holding their child's hand" pose.

It might have made sense if they aged Lilly and Hisao just a few years to late college age/early adult career age. Let's just settle for their pills failed.
My guess is it's Lilly's imagination.

They look that way because he never got to age.

User avatar
Valjean Lafitte
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Valjean Lafitte » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 pm

A Rin masterpiece:

Image

Source
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Atario » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Hmph. Sometimes those Hentai Foundry people come up with some interesting stuff…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Zarys » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:44 pm

I wonder what is the symbolism about it...
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Atario wrote:Hmph. Sometimes those Hentai Foundry people come up with some interesting stuff…
Yeahhh. Thats a little on the odd side,
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Comrade » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:56 pm

CoffeeDrive's sig wrote: plot twist: Comrade is Japanese 16 year old girl
:shock:
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:51 pm

ogorhan wrote:
Is it me or is it getting hot in here :oops:
Not gonna lie, I noted a certain temperature change too...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Charmant » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 pm

So I'm browsing the page and I see Misha skinned... o_o;

User avatar
Eurobeatjester
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 am
Location: Denial

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Eurobeatjester » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:14 pm

That...totally seems like something Rin would paint.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself

User avatar
kraidy117
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:09 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by kraidy117 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 pm

That's so something Rin would draw.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am

I'm genuinely curious and have never had any experience with blind people.
Since Lilly's blindness is congenital, would she actually move her eyes around often, if at all? Is it human instinct to try and focus your eyes, or is it just little details that artists forget to think about?

Whenever I see a picture of Lilly and her eyes are 'focussing' on something, I always feel a little annoyed.
Just doesn't seem right.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Zarys » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:32 am

Many blind people squinting (or have a gaze unepleasant enough to prefer to wear dark glasses), it's a artistic license I think. (the blue eyes of Lilly are more romantic than cross-eyed )
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

Post Reply