== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Khalego

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Khalego »

SpunkySix wrote:Why am I laughing that's so mean!
1:03 to 1:05 answers your question. Wincest time!~

Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

^Hawt.

I love the concept, but it's so doofy looking.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Oh my, Hisao simply looks fabulous in that sweatervest.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Purple Swaggervest? It's subtle, but different.

So if you hold L1 when you select Hisao in the character menu you get an alternative costume..?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

No, it requires the Konami code to be entered between two very specific lines in the VN. When you pull it off succesfully, the game enters a special mode that unlocks several additional acts after the ordinary ending and in these acts, Hisao changes his wardrobe.

Actually, I think the artist simply made the sprite just a bit too dark. Hisao's looking more tanned than a guy who spent months in the hospital and has trouble with hot weather ought to be.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Guest Poster wrote:No, it requires the Konami code to be entered between two very specific lines in the VN. When you pull it off succesfully, the game enters a special mode that unlocks several additional acts after the ordinary ending and in these acts, Hisao changes his wardrobe.

Actually, I think the artist simply made the sprite just a bit too dark. Hisao's looking more tanned than a guy who spent months in the hospital and has trouble with hot weather ought to be.
Remember to call Konami's Help Line for easter eggs.

And I was actually paying more attention to his face. Scrolling down, I only saw him from the neck up, and thought it was Hisako for a second.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Oh dear...

Ehh...This Miki lacks Mikiness.

Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Khalego wrote:Oh dear...
Yay! rtil is finally drawing smut of other characters! Is it just me, or was a he feeling a little too generous when drawing this??
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

KeiichiO wrote:
Yay! rtil is finally drawing smut of other characters! Is it just me, or was a he feeling a little too generous when drawing this??
Someone posted that one here a while ago, and rtil's generosity was noted then as well.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Well, Emi thanks him for his generosity. And hey, now we know why one go at anal put her in the wheelchair. :lol:
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

FelOnyx wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Someone posted that one here a while ago, and rtil's generosity was noted then as well.
Rtil draws most of his KS stuff on commission. So all the Hanako was likely one very shameless Hanabro. :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Emi as a guy and Skrillanako...
What has science done?!
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Grimnir wrote:
Emi as a guy and Skrillanako...
What has science done?!
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SCIENCE! BOW BEFORE THAT WHICH IS BOTH TERRIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL! WITNESS THE POWER OF GOD AND THE DEVIL UNITED IN HUMAN HANDS! BEHOLD... MUSCULAR MAN EMI!!!
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.