Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:35 am

Sea wrote:but it should rain on the same day, does it?
Why? Each route is for all intents and purposes an alternate reality. Weather has no reason to remain the same throughout them. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 am

I think Rin look really nice in this one, though I'm not sure I'd have recognised her off face alone. Maybe it was the angle?
KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I've always liked that picnic scene, and was a little disappointed when they straight up skipped it in Rin's route in favor of going directly to the Shanghai when it started raining.
Weren't Hisao and Emi dating at that point in Emi's route? That could make a difference.
Nope - 4 scenes beforehand :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 am

i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTr ... permPage=1

also
Image
Image
nope, bad rin! bad!
Image

lool:))
Image
someone's quote on misha: "what is this monstrosity?!" :))

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 am

Kibaro wrote:i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTr ... &permPage=
I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

Also iceskate Emi is oddly disconcerting :I
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 am

Munchenhausen wrote: I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

Also iceskate Emi is oddly disconcerting :I
why is it disconcerting? tho Rin looks really cute in that pic :3

User avatar
Forever_ambivalent
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Forever_ambivalent » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:07 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
Kibaro wrote:i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTr ... &permPage=
I dunno why, but the fact he's talking with some guy called Ben cracks me up :lol: reminds me of all those fanfics where the author shamelessly puts themselves in after being transferred to Yamaku for no logical reason :P

Also iceskate Emi is oddly disconcerting :I
I was thinking that Ben was a friend of Nomiya's considering how they are conversing. Nothing elaborate like the author going into Yamaku .

Emi ice skating in that picture does look very odd though. Mostly because those prosthetic's look like twigs. It looks very strange.

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 am

Forever_ambivalent wrote: I was thinking that Ben was a friend of Nomiya's considering how they are conversing. Nothing elaborate like the author going into Yamaku .

Emi ice skating in that picture does look very odd though. Mostly because those prosthetic's look like twigs. It looks very strange.
well her face is also 2 dots and a bent line:)) i'm guessing she was just made less detailed so that rin can be more easy to notice:)

and yeah, i think that ben is childhood/college friends with nomiya and the artist friend who commited suicide :)

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:28 am

Kibaro wrote: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5795_o.jpg
someone's quote on misha: "what is this monstrosity?!" :))
I dont think i couldve played KS if this was the case. I wouldve been dead of laughter before i got past act 1
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by SpunkySix » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
Kibaro wrote:i hope i'm not breaking any rules with this, but it's interesting, also read the description:)

Also iceskate Emi is oddly disconcerting :I
She reminds me of Peacock from Skullgirls.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Atario » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Ice-skating Rin seems like an exceedingly dangerous idea. Not if but when she falls, she'll be a lot more likely to take serious damage, especially to the head.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Atario wrote:Ice-skating Rin seems like an exceedingly dangerous idea. Not if but when she falls, she'll be a lot more likely to take serious damage, especially to the head.
I'm not sure why, but I imagine Rin having impeccable balance.

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:54 pm

KeiichiO wrote: I'm not sure why, but I imagine Rin having impeccable balance.
agreed, having lived with no arms surely made rin way more balanced than a normal person. 90% of the time when a normal person tries something balance related they use their arms ALOT, so rin had to manage without them giving her an advanced balance control :D

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Steinherz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Casual clothing Rika?
Casual Rika
Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

bhtooefr
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by bhtooefr » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm

The artist needs a bit more practice drawing waiflike figures, I'd say. That almost looks like Rika's palette on Misha, to be honest.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!


Post Reply