Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

KeiichiO wrote:
Kibaro wrote:hmm it doesnt appear, just some kinda banner/logo thingy :(
Ffffffffucking...

Welp, I couldn't find the image elsewhere, so here are two replacements.
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2409.png
(Keiichi avatar circa...last year.)

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/image/2288.png
"What are you looking at Hisao, If you want to have sex again, just say so."
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Oddball » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:10 pm

shizune maid.jpg
shizune maid.jpg (125.48 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
I found this in a gallery that had a mix of various anime girls. There were some Katawa Shoujo characters but nothing was labeled so I'm not 100% sure this actually is Shizune... but if it's not it's close enough.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Munchenhausen » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Kibaro wrote:Rin's look in the second picture is so perfect :D and that painting always bugged me...make it stop>_< ...NNNNGH!
Ohhhhhhhh, one simply doesn't just stop the Rainbow Wizard.
Rin creates Rainbow Wizard, but Rainbow Wizard controls Rin.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 pm

Rainbow Wizard?

Image

Long-haired Rin?

Image
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:43 pm

@Spud - Thanks for finding that picture that didn't exist on my internet. (Yes, I have my own exclusive internet that is different from everyone else's in that that picture of Rin with different hairstyles doesn't exist. Shuddup.)

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Potato wrote:Rainbow Wizard?

[img]

Long-haired Rin?

[img]
well i like rin's second and third picture alot, but in the end i can't say i like her with long hair, she will always be short haired for me:P

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm

KeiichiO wrote:@Spud - Thanks for finding that picture that didn't exist on my internet. (Yes, I have my own exclusive internet that is different from everyone else's in that that picture of Rin with different hairstyles doesn't exist. Shuddup.)
It's on the shimmie. :P You can find all those hairstyle pics by putting 'meme' into the search bar. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Potato wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:@Spud - Thanks for finding that picture that didn't exist on my internet. (Yes, I have my own exclusive internet that is different from everyone else's in that that picture of Rin with different hairstyles doesn't exist. Shuddup.)
It's on the shimmie. :P You can find all those hairstyle pics by putting 'meme' into the search bar. :lol:
I searched every single 'Rin' page, and didn't find it. I think my internet theory must be true...

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:57 pm

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:@Spud - Thanks for finding that picture that didn't exist on my internet. (Yes, I have my own exclusive internet that is different from everyone else's in that that picture of Rin with different hairstyles doesn't exist. Shuddup.)
It's on the shimmie. :P You can find all those hairstyle pics by putting 'meme' into the search bar. :lol:
I searched every single 'Rin' page, and didn't find it. I think my internet theory must be true...
Or you searched the wrong thing, which I literally just told you.

Wallpaper time!

Image
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Potato wrote:Or you searched the wrong thing, which I literally just told you.
I was searching hours ago, before you popped up and saved the day.

Anywho, lesbians.
Image

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Kibaro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 pm

anyone else loves seeing rin flap her shirt arms?:))
Image

also...best dances ever, and the music is really catchy:D bah stupid links...
http://www.deviantart.com/art/katawa-sh ... -284236283

i dont know who did the measurments but im pretty sure they're not all exactly right, from what i know Lilly is the tallest of the bunch not rin, and why the hell is Shizune called Rosa?:)) also i think hanako has a bigger chest than rin, and Misha would have the biggest chest out of all:P soo yeah
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-629.jpg

also for dem hanako fans
http://static.zerochan.net/Ikezawa.Hana ... 370882.jpg
Last edited by Kibaro on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by CoffeeDrive » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Ah! Been looking for Rin's version of this for a while.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
demonix
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by demonix » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Oddball wrote:I found this in a gallery that had a mix of various anime girls. There were some Katawa Shoujo characters but nothing was labeled so I'm not 100% sure this actually is Shizune... but if it's not it's close enough.
Unfortunately google image search said no
Best guess for this image: 陸奥 メイド

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Kibaro wrote:anyone else loves seeing rin flap her shirt arms?:))
The scientific term is "nubs".

Kenji as a preacher. This is basically Kenji's entire dogma.


Image
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

bhtooefr
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by bhtooefr » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Kibaro wrote:i dont know who did the measurments but im pretty sure they're not all exactly right, from what i know Lilly is the tallest of the bunch not rin, and why the hell is Shizune called Rosa?:)) also i think hanako has a bigger chest than rin, and Misha would have the biggest chest out of all:P soo yeah
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-629.jpg
That must have been quite early in development: http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... -name.html

(Also, now, knowing that Iwanako's name literally translates to "char child" (rather than just "rock fish child")... yeah, I will interpret that as I will. And, yes, I know, that interpretation only works in English, I don't care.)
Kibaro wrote:also for dem hanako fans
http://static.zerochan.net/Ikezawa.Hana ... 370882.jpg
That site apparently wants you to use a share link that's provided, rather than direct-linking. Here it is on imgur, though: http://i.imgur.com/aKQqRsw.jpg
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!

Post Reply