Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Does that text even make sense? :P But I think we all agree that Meiko is the ultimate MILF and we should just accept that will never change.
As was posted, it is supposed to be her telling Emi to just call because she hates texting.

As for the spoiler, 300% yes, which is a good sign because Emi seems to have taken after her mother in the appearance department some, meaning that the crown is likely to be passed on successfully when the time comes, allowing the Ibarazaki MILF dynasty to continue.
There is an unforgivably low amount of Meiko art on the interwebs :( I will make it my mission to change that, though the quality may be somewhat poor.

Anyway, I feel this is relevant:
Attachments
nurse_ks_by_simzz-d4pkhe4.jpg
nurse_ks_by_simzz-d4pkhe4.jpg (66.4 KiB) Viewed 4213 times
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

What is so great here is how well each character suits each role. Mutou and Shizune are made for their rules. The only one I might question is Lilly as a Demoman, but she has to be there somewhere.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

d2r

Post by d2r »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:The only one I might question is Lilly as a Demoman, but she has to be there somewhere.
Lilly is half Scottish / Demoman is Scottish
Lilly is blind / Demoman is half blind

When you think about it, it actually does work :p
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
What is so great here is how well each character suits each role. Mutou and Shizune are made for their rules. The only one I might question is Lilly as a Demoman, but she has to be there somewhere.
Shouldn't Shizune be the sniper as per Kenji's rambling? :lol:

Best comments:

"Pairing with a blimp like Misha, we must now call it the Hideaburg."

"Misha, stop seducing my little brother! Wait I'm Misha..."
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
d2r

Post by d2r »

But what happened to Hideaki's penis?
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
Potato

Post by Potato »

d2r wrote:But what happened to Hideaki's penis?
Misha literally sucked it off just prior to the pictured embrace.

:|
d2r

Post by d2r »

Potato wrote:
d2r wrote:But what happened to Hideaki's penis?
Misha literally sucked it off just prior to the pictured embrace.

:|

On topic, this is probably one of my favourite pieces:

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

has anyone posted this yet?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

^ ...Why... :lol: And I never saw that even in the old thread so it might actually be totally new.

Umber

Post by Umber »

Potato wrote:^ ...Why...And I never saw that even in the old thread so it might actually be totally new.
It is.
butterpenis.png
That's one way to stay an adorable buxom.

It's worth mentioning that she still has her drills, so where exactly might this have happened during the Shizune route...?
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Potato wrote:^ ...Why... :lol: And I never saw that even in the old thread so it might actually be totally new.

Second image
Nosebleed!

Though, the fact that Emi's standing is a bit off to me. That, or Rin has the tiniest head in the history of the world.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Umber wrote:It's worth mentioning that she still has her drills, so where exactly might this have happened during the Shizune route...?
Twist: It's on Emi's route.

All that healthy-eating bullshit gets to a guy, y'know? Sometimes you just wanna have a combined food/sex orgy, dammit.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Xaredian wrote:
Potato wrote:^ ...Why... :lol: And I never saw that even in the old thread so it might actually be totally new.

Second image
Nosebleed!

Though, the fact that Emi's standing is a bit off to me. That, or Rin has the tiniest head in the history of the world.
No, Rin's head is normal. Though I don't see what that has to do with whether or not Emi is standing...

Good to see a colored version of this though. Christmas brought grand things to this forum. :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Could somebody maybe delete those duplicates? My laptop bugged out for a sec and then bam, too many posts.

Oh well... art tiem?

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"