First impression of the girls vs final impressions?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: First impression of the girls vs final impressions?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Atario wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:WTF SHE CUT HER DRILLS OFF. Yeah, that really killed the mood, I don't feel like boning her now.
Am I the only one who thought she looked cute after the haircut?
Nah, she should've realised the drill-less look suited her more AGES ago... or she should've just left her hair as it was pre-pink :3
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

someguy1294 wrote:Lily*during Good Ending* Wait, doesn't she have a cell-phone?
And calling her cell phone would bring her to realize that Hisao loves her, very much, and doesn't want to lose her, as much, if not more so, than Lilly losing Hisao... how?
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Xaredian wrote:
And calling her cell phone would bring her to realize that Hisao loves her, very much, and doesn't want to lose her, as much, if not more so, than Lilly losing Hisao... how?
I gotta say, running across the city and risking certain death just to try and win your love back is a lot more romantic than ringing her up :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
I gotta say, running across the city and risking certain death just to try and win your love back is a lot more romantic than ringing her up :P
True, but it's also a lot stupider. Then again, it is possible that one cannot be a romantic without being a tiny bit stupid. :lol: It bugs me that Hisao showed absolutely no signs of trying to take care of himself and not die, despite what he'd been through with Lilly, though. Didn't Lilly urge Hisao to take better care of himself and be more careful, at some point? Or is my memory just a little fuzzy?

Also: a Misha without her drills is hardly a Misha at all. I consider Misha cutting off her drills sadder than every bad end in the game combined. :cry:
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
I wouldn't call it really romantic...
I see more of a determination to show the one you love, you love them. Just calling them up to tell them you love them, doesn't have the same effect (And, in some cases, it does the opposite).
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Xaredian wrote:I see more of a determination to show the one you love, you love them. Just calling them up to tell them you love them, doesn't have the same effect (And, in some cases, it does the opposite).
Showing a girl you'd rather die than not be with her forever—classic trope.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:WTF SHE CUT HER DRILLS OFF. Yeah, that really killed the mood, I don't feel like boning her now.
Am I the only one who thought she looked cute after the haircut?
She looked cute, but kind of sad. Which is fitting, I guess.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
Xaredian wrote:I see more of a determination to show the one you love, you love them. Just calling them up to tell them you love them, doesn't have the same effect (And, in some cases, it does the opposite).
One that comes up as possible to prove in real life without being locked up or freaking somebody out completely much less than I'd like.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

SpunkySix wrote:
brythain wrote:
One that comes up as possible to prove in real life without being locked up or freaking somebody out completely much less than I'd like.
Why do you keep making me picture you as the protagonist from "Marry Me, Misato"?
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

brythain wrote:
I was more referring to running after her...
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

dewelar wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:One that comes up as possible to prove in real life without being locked up or freaking somebody out completely much less than I'd like.
Why do you keep making me picture you as the protagonist from "Marry Me, Misato"?
Hm... well, I had to look it up, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because I'm in a suspiciously similar predicament as far as the whole "not being fictional" thing goes.

Does anybody happen to know of a place where I could download that in English for my Macbook Air? It looks interesting, but I can only find it for Windows. PM me if you can, please.

UPDATE: Never mind, think I got it. Now to put my master plan in to motion!

MASTER PLAN:

1. Play VN
2. Find out what the MC does to become fictional
3. Copy it
4. ???
5. Marry waifu
6. Live happily ever after THE END
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

SpunkySix wrote:MASTER PLAN:

1. Play VN
2. Find out what the MC does to become fictional
3. Copy it
4. ???
5. Marry waifu
6. Live happily ever after THE END
*laughs* Good on you for owning it, Spunky! I think I could learn to like you...
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Potato

Post by Potato »

someguy1294 wrote:Lily
Before Playing: Hmm... she's seems alright. Pretty well-spoken, if a little dull. Better than that awful bitch, Shizune, anyways. She doesn't appear to be psychotic like Emi, so that's a plus, and she seemed like an okay character during Hanako's route, so, well, why not?
While Playing: Oh! Oh. Oh... well this thing with the crane is nice, and uh... the wheat-field scene's pretty moving... and uh... yeah. *snores*
*during Good Ending* Wait, doesn't she have a cell-phone? Wait... what. WHAT!?
After Playing: WHAT THE FU--WHY WOU-- YOU--THAT'S.... AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGH!!!!

Fucking heathen. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

dewelar wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:MASTER PLAN:

plan
*laughs* Good on you for owning it, Spunky! I think I could learn to like you...
Thank you, I do my best.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:Lily
Before Playing: Hmm... she's seems alright. Pretty well-spoken, if a little dull. Better than that awful bitch, Shizune, anyways. She doesn't appear to be psychotic like Emi, so that's a plus, and she seemed like an okay character during Hanako's route, so, well, why not?
While Playing: Oh! Oh. Oh... well this thing with the crane is nice, and uh... the wheat-field scene's pretty moving... and uh... yeah. *snores*
*during Good Ending* Wait, doesn't she have a cell-phone? Wait... what. WHAT!?
After Playing: WHAT THE FU--WHY WOU-- YOU--THAT'S.... AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGH!!!!

Fucking heathen. :lol:
Nonsense: I've never fucked anyone. I'm also not a heathen.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.