Name one thing you'd bring to a manly picnic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Name one thing you'd bring to a manly picnic

Post by Potato »

Steinherz wrote:Plus, it's the one used for Ironhide in the Bayformers movies.
All the more reason to hate it. >.>;

I'll put wheels and a motor on my throne. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Please people, back to being VAGUELY within the realms of reason. :?
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

brythain

Post by brythain »

I think the person I'd most like to bring to a manly picnic would be Akira. And I'd tell her to bring some good 12-year single malt Islay whisky. :)

I know forgetmenot has suggested the 24-year Glenfiddich in the past, but hey, the reason Akira's with me is so she can accidentally kick Kenji off the roof and we can elope into the night together.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

brythain wrote:I think the person I'd most like to bring to a manly picnic would be Akira. And I'd tell her to bring some good 12-year single malt Islay whisky. :)

I know forgetmenot has suggested the 24-year Glenfiddich in the past, but hey, the reason Akira's with me is so she can accidentally kick Kenji off the roof and we can elope into the night together.
Well, I may have to second this one. What a fantastic idea.

That said, I might substitute the whisky for something softer. Maybe San Pellegrino water :P
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.