So if all of the girls combined

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

So if all of the girls combined

Post by SpunkySix » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 am

And we had a route for a deaf, blind, burnt, limbless girl who ran, made art, drank tea, was extremely competitive and yet extremely shy with rainbow colored hair, would you date her?

Yes/No

ADDITIONAL QUESTION:

If said girl suddenly incorporated Misha's loudness and drill hair as well as Kenji's paranoia and scarf, would your decision change?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Potato » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am

Combining deafness with Misha's loudness...*giggle*

And frankly, that is a ridiculous question. Of course not. How in the hell could that even be done? No limbs, blind, deaf (and by extension mute)...Plus it would be impossible for such a person to run or be competitive in anything, given you did not specify prosthetics. Honestly, I'd put them out of that misery if anything.
Last edited by Potato on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 am

Mishimmie image #3621
Behold... Katawako!

best part is that it's tagged "Powers_Combined"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:10 am

Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)
Yeah, I probably would, could have fun tea drinking times I suppose - could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?

With Misha's loudness? I might be able to deal with it though it'd be tricky. With Kenji's paranoia, if you could even get within 50m of this hypothetical person then you'll have achieved a miracle.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:22 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?
Oh, no. As far as severely burned, deafblind quadriple-amputees go, Katawako is pretty independant.
Some say she's a master of telekinesis, although nobody's ever seen her move...
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:24 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?
Oh, no. As far as severely burned, deafblind quadriple-amputees go, Katawako is pretty independant.
Some say she's a master of telekinesis, although nobody's ever seen her move...
Haha, scared my dog laughing at this one :P
Wait, so she's COMPLETELY limbless? I guess she would be, yeah. Not to darken the tone, but this is starting to sound like deep-web shit now :/
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, scared my dog laughing at this one :P
Wait, so she's COMPLETELY limbless? I guess she would be, yeah. Not to darken the tone, but this is starting to sound like deep-web shit now :/
I've just got mental images of the girl in the image I linked just walking down the corridor on her little knee-stumps, casually nodding in greeting to people she passes :lol:

Someone needs to write a pseudo-route.
It'll be worse than that time I thought up a route for a cat that lives in the Girl's Dorm.
KS/b/ is a weird place.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST: NO REQUESTING)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Potato » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)
Yeah, I probably would, could have fun tea drinking times I suppose - could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?

With Misha's loudness? I might be able to deal with it though it'd be tricky. With Kenji's paranoia, if you could even get within 50m of this hypothetical person then you'll have achieved a miracle.
Tea drinking, without limbs? You'd have to hold her cup. :lol:

And deaf people don't tend to talk quite right so Misha's loudness...That'd be an oddity.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:42 am

Potato wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Communication would be so, so difficult, though I guess you'd have to do everything by touch. Which presents difficulties with the burns due to self-consciousness/nervousness, although if you were deaf and blind would the scarring affect you? (With said Kenji's paranoia, obviously.)
Yeah, I probably would, could have fun tea drinking times I suppose - could they have an interpreter, and then communicate via vibration-based morse code?

With Misha's loudness? I might be able to deal with it though it'd be tricky. With Kenji's paranoia, if you could even get within 50m of this hypothetical person then you'll have achieved a miracle.
Tea drinking, without limbs? You'd have to hold her cup. :lol:

And deaf people don't tend to talk quite right so Misha's loudness...That'd be an oddity.
Haha, yeah I realised about the whole limbless thing. She'd have to build something like the Omnidroid from the Incredibles to move around and operate, controlling using various twitches. She could use it after a while, and they've knocked down a few walls in Yamaku.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:44 am

Munchenhausen wrote: Someone needs to write a pseudo-route.
It'll be worse than that time I thought up a route for a cat that lives in the Girl's Dorm.
KS/b/ is a weird place.
If anyone can come up with something, I'll pay you. In gratitude. OR an exclusive shit drawing of Emi/Rin using all of my drawing prowess.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Potato » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:07 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, yeah I realised about the whole limbless thing. She'd have to build something like the Omnidroid from the Incredibles to move around and operate, controlling using various twitches. She could use it after a while, and they've knocked down a few walls in Yamaku.
Okay, can this hypothetical super-cripple just be Doc Ock? Because that'd be great. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 am

Potato wrote:
Okay, can this hypothetical super-cripple just be Doc Ock? Because that'd be great. :lol:
OH GOD SOMEONE DRAW THIS :lol:

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST: NO REQUESTING)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:
Okay, can this hypothetical super-cripple just be Doc Ock? Because that'd be great. :lol:
OH GOD SOMEONE DRAW THIS :lol:
In fact, I have a 4 hour train journey coming up, might do it myself :p
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Atario » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:30 am

NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Mute
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:30 am

Re: So if all of the girls combined

Post by Mute » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 am

Imagine trying to date this girl. Or even do anything with this girl. How does she even live?
You just lost the game.

Post Reply