Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:Foreign Exchange: Hook up with Yamaku's new staff member transferred from Crimea.
She's in charge of discipline, yeah? And we all know that Hisao's behaviour is just awful...
Rule 34 is already ahead of you...Not that I've checked. Or saved most of it. >.>

Goodfellas: Meet the secret side of Akira's family.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Eee Em Eyyye~?!?: Get Emi into The Sex Pistols
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Nutritionist: With Emi's help, break Shizune and Misha of their fried food habit.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Atario wrote:Eee Em Eyyye~?!?: Get Emi into The Sex Pistols
That was actually really, seriously clever. Props.

Mishalin Star

Convince Misha to try one of Hanako's kitchen experiments and accidentally hospitalise her
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:Nutritionist: With Emi's help, break Shizune and Misha of their fried food habit.
Anti-Nutritionist
Emotionally torment Emi until she gets an eating disorder.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:
Potato wrote:Nutritionist: With Emi's help, break Shizune and Misha of their fried food habit.
Anti-Nutritionist
Stop that you... wait, never mind.

Get legitimately ticked off by a pretend achievement involving hurting a fictional person, then realize how silly that is
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:
Anti-Nutritionist
Stop that you... wait, never mind.
Get legitimately ticked off by a pretend achievement involving hurting a fictional person, then realize how silly that is
You did the right thing, bro :) You've got more self-awareness than most Katawas
If ever I want a chuckle, I go and read the comments on that Mishimmie image of Hanako hanging herself

Now, Where Did I Put My PhD..?
  • Do so much research into your Waifu's disability that you accidentally become somewhat of an expert on the subject
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Now, Where Did I Put My PhD..?
  • Do so much research into your Waifu's disability that you accidentally become somewhat of an expert on the subject
'accidentally' :p

Also, had a look at the picture, and it kind of restored some faith in humanity for me... until I got about halfway through and I realised I was chuckling xD
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

d2r

Post by d2r »

Munchenhausen wrote:If ever I want a chuckle, I go and read the comments on that Mishimmie image of Hanako hanging herself
You wouldn't happen to have a link, would you?
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

It's important!
Play through Act 1 50 times in a row without using skip or mashing the space bar/mouse button.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

d2r wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:If ever I want a chuckle, I go and read the comments on that Mishimmie image of Hanako hanging herself
[shimmie]2609[/shimmie]
Right here - the amount of white knights is amusing, but the occasional joke or pun makes it all the more glorious
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
d2r wrote:
Right here - the amount of white knights is amusing, but the occasional joke or pun makes it all the more glorious
I... wish I hadn't seen that. :?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Hail HYDRA: Whisper melodramatically to one of the girls before departing for the Shanghai.
Numb

Post by Numb »

Potato wrote:Hail HYDRA: Whisper melodramatically to one of the girls before departing for the Shanghai.
Delayed reaction
  • Immediately facepalm when you leave the building, as you realise you just whispered to Shizune
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Numb wrote:
Potato wrote:Hail HYDRA: Whisper melodramatically to one of the girls before departing for the Shanghai.
Delayed reaction
  • Immediately facepalm when you leave the building, as you realise you just whispered to Shizune
Shock response
Recoil in shock when Shizune responds in a gruff voice "you ain't going nowhere mate.'