Is the Shimmie down?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Is the Shimmie down?

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sorry if this belongs elsewhere, just say if it does :P

--
I don't know about you lot, but I visit the Shimmie as often as these forums themselves. Images are still working, tags and search is still working, it's all still running except I can't post a comment.
Judging by the fact that there haven't been any new comments for a week or so, I'm assuming it's the same for all?
I'm sure Mods are aware of it, I was just wondering what was up with it, if it was actively being looked into or if it was low priority etc.

Cheers!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
delta
Feels Badman

Re: Is the Shimmie down?

Post by delta »

I'll just say that given the average quality of Shimmie comments, I was not really motivated to spend the time fixing it, but I did anyway. Apparently Dreamhost derped up their server config again so the ReCaptcha check wasn't working.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

delta wrote:I'll just say that given the average quality of Shimmie comments, I was not really motivated to spend the time fixing it[...]
Can't argue with that :P

Thanks for fixing it, though, I appreciate it!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

I think they're kinda funny most of the time… :(
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote