Heights

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Heights

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Hmmm, just tried to IM Oddball, and the board tells me theres no such user. I hope all the negative comments in this thread didn't make him quit. :(
Directly click on his name, hit "Send Private Message", ????, profit

Thats what I did. I'm not a complete derp, despite evidence to the contrary. :P

When I hit SEND, A little message pops up: "The requested users to be added do not exist".
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I have no idea what is wrong with your system, but for me both hitting the PM button under his Avatar and adding the name manually work fine.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Atario

Post by Atario »

delta wrote:i guess i can offer this but it seems kind of not hilarious enough by thread standards so peace out
Holy shit! That image seems to suggest that somewhere there are full-body sprites someone drew!

Please post a .zip of them all, we'll be eternally in your debt!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I have no idea what is wrong with your system, but for me both hitting the PM button under his Avatar and adding the name manually work fine.
Well, I'll try it again...

Edit: Okay, 4th try worked. Huh.

Back on topic, found this on FB.

Full size version is at http://a.pomf.se/bkvdbv.png
Attachments
1522686small.jpg
1522686small.jpg (198.93 KiB) Viewed 6025 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Interesting, though I'm not sure how much it reflects the actual VN. From what I heard, Hisao's actually 1 cm shorter than Lilly and Hanako's taller than Rin.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:I have no idea what is wrong with your system, but for me both hitting the PM button under his Avatar and adding the name manually work fine.
Well, I'll try it again...

Edit: Okay, 4th try worked. Huh.

Back on topic, found this on FB.

Full size version is at http://a.pomf.se/bkvdbv.png
Panda not to be a dick but, Delta linked that exact picture earlier in the thread :p
Munchenhausen wrote:If anything, this is a victory for OddBall

His mistake was so grand that it brought the devs to come and have a look
This is true :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Potato

Post by Potato »

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Okay, so taking GP's comment into account, and checking the official heights listed here, I did a little Photoshopping and came up with this.
Attachments
size4.jpg
size4.jpg (187.54 KiB) Viewed 6001 times
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

The 170 for Hisao isn't official, mind you, although somewhere I could've sworn I read something that Suriko said regarding it. Akira being ~164 is more canon, actually.

Edit: Here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 235#p35235
Last edited by bhtooefr on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Hmmm, just tried to IM Oddball, and the board tells me theres no such user. I hope all the negative comments in this thread didn't make him quit. :(
My wishes on him might conflict with yours.
Awww, now don't be hatin'.
Holy shit, I haven't been getting enough sleep. I could have sworn you said 'Silentcook'...
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

There isn't. He doesn't exist. He's just a Tyler Durden like figment of your imagination.

Also, why would I quit over something like this? If I stopped showing up somewhere just because people were telling me I was making a fool of myself, I'd have to leave the planet.
Not Dead Yet
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

Atario wrote:
delta wrote:i guess i can offer this but it seems kind of not hilarious enough by thread standards so peace out
Holy shit! That image seems to suggest that somewhere there are full-body sprites someone drew!

Please post a .zip of them all, we'll be eternally in your debt!
You are already eternally in my debt, so no.
Atario

Post by Atario »

delta wrote:
Atario wrote:Please post a .zip of them all, we'll be eternally in your debt!
You are already eternally in my debt, so no.
Well, I meant we'd be in your debt more eternally.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote