Orientation of the girls in 3-3 (or of anyone, really)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lianam

Re: Orientation of the girls in 3-3 (or of anyone, really)

Post by Lianam »

Aura wrote:Whoa is KS fanon really this far developed? This is some Touhou level discourse.
This makes me believe that (something that I, personally, find extremely hilarious) people like KS to a point that the very people who created it are incapable of comprehending just how much said people like it. :lol:
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Lianam wrote:
Aura wrote:Whoa is KS fanon really this far developed? This is some Touhou level discourse.
This makes me believe that (something that I, personally, find extremely hilarious) people like KS to a point that the very people who created it are incapable of comprehending just how much said people like it. :lol:
I agree Lianam. Kind of hilarious :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

If they start being accepted as 100% lesbian, then all current and future attempts at their routes are made redundant.
Not really. I'd personally like to believe that people can still differentiate between canon and fanon. At least I hope most can still differentiate. If that wouldn't be the case any longer then I'd agree fanon suffocates creativity. As it is, a sufficiently well-written fic should be involving enough to stretch people's fanon-induced suspension of disbelief and maybe even alter fanon a bit or at least make it a bit less entrenched. (which is always a good thing)
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I've certainly read fics that I've liked, yet don't fit my headcanon.

(The thing about the Miki route curse was a joke, FWIW.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:I've certainly read fics that I've liked, yet don't fit my headcanon.
Some of the best fics are like that! Just means they can write what they want wihout fear of being cross examined :D
I once read a oneshot on a Pastebin somewhere a fic about Mutou fighting off an organised terrorist attack at the school, turning out Mutou had long-repressed military experience...

Definitely won the Title Of The Year award, mind you
"fucking badasses fuck bitches and smoke weed"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

I propose Emi and Lilly are secretly in a lesbian relationship, purely based on the amusing scenarios the height difference could create.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Potato wrote:I propose Emi and Lilly are secretly in a lesbian relationship, purely based on the amusing scenarios the height difference could create.
What, Emi being perfect height to motoboat Lilly? :lol:

Also, I found something related to HanakoXAkira (with Lilly)

Mildly NSFW

1364946056948.png
1364946056948.png (346.55 KiB) Viewed 4428 times
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I'm not going to ask what you would consider to be NOT mildly NSFW.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I'm not going to ask what you would consider to be NOT mildly NSFW.
There is two level.
Boob or no boob.
Such is life in glorious Mother Japan.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Perhaps a link to the image in question would be more pertinent than a IMG tag. I was certainly surprised to scroll down to some delicious content, especially since my younger sister was in the room at the time.

For the record, Not Safe For Work doesn't mean "it has cocks, nips and or snatches"; even basic ecchi is NSFW. A good rule of thumb is that anything you wouldn't show your grandma is NSFW. If your grandma is into that sort of thing, well... find a different rule.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:Perhaps a link to the image in question would be more pertinent than a IMG tag.
I doubted how long the image would stay on, as I found it on a Katawa Shoujo thread on /vg/ so I went with the option of it staying put on the forums.

My bad :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Potato

Post by Potato »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:A good rule of thumb is that anything you wouldn't show your grandma is NSFW.
How about "If you'd get yelled at for looking at it at work..." :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Potato wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:A good rule of thumb is that anything you wouldn't show your grandma is NSFW.
How about "If you'd get yelled at for looking at it at work..." :lol:
I'd get yelled at for browsing ANY forum at work, pictures of nekkid people or not.
Not Dead Yet
Atario

Post by Atario »

Steinherz wrote:1364946056948.png
Dang, Hanako put some meat on her bones! Back that thang up, gurl!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Atario wrote:
Steinherz wrote:1364946056948.png
Dang, Hanako put some meat on her bones! Back that thang up, gurl!
Shit happens when you're the food critic for the Yamaku Times
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---