I'm in love with you, Hanako!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hmm

She would date him just to avoid conflict and to avoid hurting his feelings
7%
She would date him for a time just to stave off her own loneliness
4%
She would avoid the subject and never give a straight answer no matter how many times the issue's raised
68%
She would be honest about her feelings and reject him
21%

Total votes: 28

Steinherz

Re: I'm in love with you, Hanako!

Post by Steinherz »

Fealow wrote:Hmm... Was Lily's story the only sex scene that described a small amount of blood during penetration? I don't recall it in Hanako's. Is she even a virgin... ?!?!?!?!?! DUM DUM DUUUUMM!
That was the only one where it was mentioned because-
A: Lilly was riding Hisao their first time.
B: Hisao was in a much more "observant" manner in Lilly's route.
C: The way Hisao and Hanako were having sex, it'd be a bit difficult to notice any blood.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

@bhtooefr

If you're looking for something cannon and official on the matter i'll doubt you'll find it. But it is true that there is no mention of blood during penetration with Hanako, but I explicitly recall it being mentioned in Lilly's first sex scene.

And yeah there were worse things that happened to Hanako in high school if you do a little digging. Implying that she was raped by fellow students, is possible, but I can't see the motivation behind it. The part where she says "worse things" that does hold weight though, I think the devs forgot to remove that part of the dialog as it links to something that technically no longer exists in the game.
That was the only one where it was mentioned because-
A: Lilly was riding Hisao their first time.
B: Hisao was in a much more "observant" manner in Lilly's route.
C: The way Hisao and Hanako were having sex, it'd be a bit difficult to notice any blood.
Speculation is still just speculation, for both me and you. Your points are quite generic and could apply to any situation for any of the girls.
Last edited by Fealow on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I went ahead and asked in the Ask thread about that, actually, albeit a bit vaguely phrased.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

bhtooefr wrote:I went ahead and asked in the Ask thread about that, actually, albeit a bit vaguely phrased.
Ermm that may not be such a good idea. I need to go and see what you asked now...

Hmm... i'll doubt you'll get an answer on what you asked. There are ways to find out yourself though.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

OK, got an answer, not as bad as I thought.
TheHivemind wrote:Someone did a poo in her locker. It was a big deal.
Could be a joke, could not be, but I could see Hanako specifically freaking out about that. Then again, maybe that's where she got her desire for chocolate from. :twisted: OK, that was just wrong, and I really don't think she actually has that particular kink.
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

It's a joke and a bad one at that. Given the whole chocolate thing...

*sigh*
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Yeah. Although some references to memes have ascended to canon - case in point, Emi's eye color. (Emi became canonically poplar.)

But, yeah, I can safely ignore that one.

And, I take my comments about the worst way to confess to her back.

The worst way is to confess while springing that kink on her.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Can you really take advantage of somebody that wants to be taken advantage of?
Not Dead Yet
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Oddball wrote:Can you really take advantage of somebody that wants to be taken advantage of?
I know what you're getting at, but Hanako didn't want to be taken advantage of. She let Hisao take advantage of her for her own benefit. .. Wait... Who really took advantage of who here? Advantages where taken somewhere down the line that much is certain in my opinion. I'm a little confused now,

Hmm... Well we know that Hanako silently consented to the sex, therefore letting Hisao do what he needed to do. However in Hanako's mind (According to her) she let him do it so she wouldn't lose him (which makes it for her own benefit). She took advantage of his desires for her own security and he took advantage of her insecurities without knowing it.

I would actually say Hanako was in the wrong here!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:Yeah. Although some references to memes have ascended to canon - case in point, Emi's eye color. (Emi became canonically poplar.)
What about Emi's eye colour being a meme?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fealow wrote:
Oddball wrote:Can you really take advantage of somebody that wants to be taken advantage of?
I know what you're getting at, but Hanako didn't want to be taken advantage of. She let Hisao take advantage of her for her own benefit. .. Wait... Who really took advantage of who here? Advantages where taken somewhere down the line that much is certain in my opinion. I'm a little confused now,

Hmm... Well we know that Hanako silently consented to the sex, therefore letting Hisao do what he needed to do. However in Hanako's mind (According to her) she let him do it so she wouldn't lose him (which makes it for her own benefit). She took advantage of his desires for her own security and he took advantage of her insecurities without knowing it.

I would actually say Hanako was in the wrong here!

Yes, but in her case she acted out of ignorance (thinking that Hisao would only want her for one thing), and lack of self confidence (My body is really all I have to offer). So honestly I can't blame her that much.

Hisao's only real mistake was being a horny teenager.

In the end, its really their inexperience thats to blame. Thank goodness their relationship survived it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fealow wrote:So I basically took advantage of you? And you didn't really enjoy it?

congrats you took advantage of someone who loves you
Yeah, except that isn't what happened at all. She consented, so they fucked. If Hisao took advantage of anything, he took advantage of her consent...But that can be said of anyone who engages in consensual sex at anytime ever.

There is no such thing as taking advantage without knowing it. To take advantage is a knowing willful act hence why it's called taking advantage, not "ignorantly stumbling into advantage".

Ultimately, Hanako believed she was taking advantage but actually wasn't (because the "advantage" is all in her head - Hisao would have stayed regardless), and Hisao wasn't taking any advantage at all.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

"I...I...I'VEGOTTOGODOSOMETHING."

*Runs into wall*
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:"I...I...I'VEGOTTOGODOSOMETHING."

*Runs into wall*
Then the guy collects her and takes her to the nurse. When she wakes up, he's sitting on the edge of the medical bed. Romantic route possibly ensues.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

There is no such thing as taking advantage without knowing it. To take advantage is a knowing willful act hence why it's called taking advantage, not "ignorantly stumbling into advantage".
Yeah, my train of thought was a little messed up earlier. I had meant to say that Hisao took advantage of the moment, not sure how "insecurities" crept its way into the sentence.

Something about this whole ordeal still bothers me though, I was never fully satisfied with the "good ending". I think it might be that Hanako actually did something quite wrong regarding such a big moment in their relationship and I never really realized what it was until recently.